My little problem with deliveries or doing anything wrong?

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

kizucha
level0

My little problem with deliveries or doing anything wrong?

Postby kizucha » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:43 pm

Hey everyone. :)

I'm having fun while playing the game but i dont know if i doing anything wrong but all things except wood log's are hault from the trucks to the deliveries and stuck there. Really a few things get stored in the storage but like 99% of the things stay at the deliveries and get not moved. :? For me it's ok with kitchen stuff but i think only steel and bricks getting transported to the storage and only the bricks that worksmen used. All things from deliveries dont get moved, i'm doing anything wrong? :(

Thank you for answers and sorry for my somewhat bad english. ^^
Meeeps
level3
level3

Re: My little problem with deliveries or doing anything wron

Postby Meeeps » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:17 pm

things don't get moved from deliveries to the storage, you could do that by unzoning deliveries zone (right mouse click), if you like
planettop92
level2
level2

Postby planettop92 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:57 pm

yeah, as of now, the pathfinding for storing items hasn't been optimized yet, so your workmen won't understand how they should store food close to kitchen storage or sheet metal close to workshop storage. In fact, moving certain items around are usually assigned to other staff/prisoners if possible. You're not doing anything wrong; the game's just in alpha.
kizucha
level0

Postby kizucha » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Ah ok thank you for the answers. :) So i have to wait that the stupid workers work as they should. In the time till that i trie to do the best of the actual alpha version. :D

Return to “Community Members”