[Mods & Tips] Xathz's official mods and tips

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Xathz
level0

[Mods & Tips] Xathz's official mods and tips

Postby Xathz » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:16 am

-- Mods:

New Grants - Expands the grants system adding over 15 grants.
http://xathz.com/apps/newgrants
Also on the DevWiki

-- Tips and Tricks:

How to build under the road.
Some people are able to build under the road when they make a new prison. That is because the game has not set a property to “OriginH”, “OriginW”, and sometimes “OriginY”. When you save and load that prison you are no longer able to build under the road. So to be able to build under roads again you need to open your .prison save and remove the lines starting with to “OriginH”, “OriginW”, and “OriginY”. The properties enforce the original size of the map and tells the delivery trucks and emergency vehicles where to go.

Note: If you have expanded your prison through the land expansion research the trucks will be bugged and ride down the far right side of your map, if there is anything in the way they will get forever stuck there. You will NEED to read the properties back to the save to fix that issue. Make sure you write down what the original properties were so you can fix it. Basically use at your own risk if you understand this.

How to cheat and get more money.
Open your .prison save file and find a line that starts with “BEGIN Finance”. Change the number after “Balance” on that line. You can change it to whatever number you want below 1 billion (1,000,000,000).

Fix your job/work queue.
Open your .prison save file and find a line that starts with “BEGIN WorkQ”. Deleted that line down to “End” right before ‘BEGIN Regime’.

-- Other:

I will be updating this post from time to time with new stuff I figure out. Thanks!
Last edited by Xathz on Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Xathz
level0

Re: [Mods & Tips] Xathz's official mods and tips

Postby Xathz » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:16 am

Reserved
thekillergreece
level4
level4

Postby thekillergreece » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:38 am

Wish you was able to add contraband to staff. I mean, if you spawn a guard, he should ALREADY be armed with guns. Instead you can make him have guns on save files but it is tiring to edit every guard you have to have guns...I prefer spawning guards will give them guns rather than I edit them all time :S
iScripters
level2
level2

Postby iScripters » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:49 pm

thekillergreece wrote:Wish you was able to add contraband to staff. I mean, if you spawn a guard, he should ALREADY be armed with guns. Instead you can make him have guns on save files but it is tiring to edit every guard you have to have guns...I prefer spawning guards will give them guns rather than I edit them all time :S

Or you could just wait until this is a game feature..
knoest26
level5
level5

Postby knoest26 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:54 pm

thekillergreece wrote:Wish you was able to add contraband to staff. I mean, if you spawn a guard, he should ALREADY be armed with guns. Instead you can make him have guns on save files but it is tiring to edit every guard you have to have guns...I prefer spawning guards will give them guns rather than I edit them all time :S

You seem really desperate to get this huh? Alpha 16 should be out before new year(so likely today or otherwise tomorrow) and it is likely to feature such things.
thekillergreece
level4
level4

Postby thekillergreece » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:57 pm

knoest26 wrote:

You seem really desperate to get this huh? Alpha 16 should be out before new year(so likely today or otherwise tomorrow) and it is likely to feature such things.

Yeah I am desperate to get that :P, well if Alpha16 wont be released today, then the next week...Since IV never had released any PA updates in weekends...
knoest26
level5
level5

Postby knoest26 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:02 pm

thekillergreece wrote:
knoest26 wrote:

Yeah I am desperate to get that :P, well if Alpha16 wont be released today, then the next week...Since IV never had released any PA updates in weekends...

Well yeah, on Facebook they said it would release it before 2014 and I'm not sure about the UK but in the Netherlands the 31st isn't an official day off so it could be released monday or tuesday but I guess it'll be today.

And with tomorrow I meant monday, sorry about that
thekillergreece
level4
level4

Postby thekillergreece » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:04 pm

Well, its all from UK. What?Your day in your country is..? Sunday?Anyway, I hope its today, I have seen Chris becoming online at some times today and yesterday...

Return to “Community Members”