Translation and contraband mod under development

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

thekillergreece
level4
level4
Posts: 876
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:31 pm
Location: Ammm...Greece maybe?

Translation and contraband mod under development

Postby thekillergreece » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:45 pm

The mod will be called as Town Mod.


But...I have one problem. I dont know LUA! I mean... I dont know how to change Prisoner's clothes into Civilian's clothes, same goes to guards and staff as well..


I want you to help me for that... Anyways, secondly, I dont mean language translation but...Ammm...Change room names...As well as add more contrabands. As well as change them too ;)


I want your support on lua. Thanks. Estimated release could be today or tomorrow..Depending.
User avatar
VoiD88
level5
level5
Posts: 1001
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:24 am
Location: Soltau, Germany
Contact:

Re: Translation and contraband mod under development

Postby VoiD88 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:42 pm

thekillergreece
level4
level4
Posts: 876
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:31 pm
Location: Ammm...Greece maybe?

Re: Translation and contraband mod under development

Postby thekillergreece » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:03 am



Some of my friends said that, I can do it with photoshop as well...True?
User avatar
paktsardines
level5
level5
Posts: 1752
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:10 am
Location: Australia

Re: Translation and contraband mod under development

Postby paktsardines » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:11 am

Changing the clothing prisoners wear can only be done by modifying the sprite bank (using something like Photoshop, or Gimp (free)).
thekillergreece
level4
level4
Posts: 876
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:31 pm
Location: Ammm...Greece maybe?

Re: Translation and contraband mod under development

Postby thekillergreece » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:25 am

paktsardines wrote:Changing the clothing prisoners wear can only be done by modifying the sprite bank (using something like Photoshop, or Gimp (free)).


Question, How can you use Psychologist as...Cleaner?

Just about like Boarding School Mod, Jelly used Psychologist as Teacher(Guard), how can I do that?
Master-Guy
level2
level2
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Re: Translation and contraband mod under development

Postby Master-Guy » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:06 am

thekillergreece wrote:
paktsardines wrote:Question, How can you use Psychologist as...Cleaner?


I'd keep him ;-)
Every town has mental issues
RGeezy911
level5
level5
Posts: 1098
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:21 pm

Re: Translation and contraband mod under development

Postby RGeezy911 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:57 am

thekillergreece wrote:Question, How can you use Psychologist as...Cleaner?

Just about like Boarding School Mod, Jelly used Psychologist as Teacher(Guard), how can I do that?

He more then likely swapped the Psychologist's position with the Janitor in the image file using a program like Photoshop or Gimp...
thekillergreece
level4
level4
Posts: 876
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:31 pm
Location: Ammm...Greece maybe?

Re: Translation and contraband mod under development

Postby thekillergreece » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:44 am

RGeezy911 wrote:
thekillergreece wrote:Question, How can you use Psychologist as...Cleaner?

Just about like Boarding School Mod, Jelly used Psychologist as Teacher(Guard), how can I do that?

He more then likely swapped the Psychologist's position with the Janitor in the image file using a program like Photoshop or Gimp...


Aha, understood.

Return to “Community Members”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests