Is there any damn chance..

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

laser50
level2
level2

Is there any damn chance..

Postby laser50 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:30 pm

People can contain their suggestions into one topic and not 6? I remember being able to browse through these forums. Now I won't even bother.. A shame.
But seriously, you don't need 5 topics of 100 words with your "Amazing idea". Just make one and put them in.. Jeeze.
RGeezy911
level5
level5

Re: Is there any damn chance..

Postby RGeezy911 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:44 am

laser50 wrote:I remember being able to browse through these forums. Now I won't even bother.. A shame.

You can still browse the forums just fine...

It's not the forum's fault nor is it Introversion's fault that the forums may get cluttered at times. Instead, the fault falls upon the individual people who post their suggestions. If they don't want to place their ideas into one collective topic, then sure, the forums start getting cluttered, but you can't force everyone to post in a single thread. Additionally, the forums don't lose functionality if it gets cluttered. From what I've seen, the page navigation buttons and search bar still work if the boards are full of mixed topics.
Meeeps
level3
level3

Re: Is there any damn chance..

Postby Meeeps » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:22 am

No, one thread per suggestion, you are welcome to help maintain the compilation list on the wiki.

Return to “Community Members”