Funny bug...

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

thekillergreece
level4
level4
Posts: 876
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:31 pm
Location: Ammm...Greece maybe?

Funny bug...

Postby thekillergreece » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:16 am

Image

The Dog Handler became "angry" because a prisoner attempted to escape after tunnel revealed. He let dog to bite him to death, unlock the door but...Notice what?

3 HANDS! 2 hands for fist fights and 1 for unlocking doors... This also applies when a prisoner is handcuffed but can still show what contrabands he got.. ;)

That is one funny bug...It would be weird how this bug passed in-game unnoticed by developers or something...


Funny aint it?:P
User avatar
Felgard
level1
level1
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:21 am
Location: Scandinavia

Re: Funny bug...

Postby Felgard » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:56 pm

not that surprising you know dogs got four feet's so why not a man with four arms... he lost one in chainsaw accident involving 1 pigeon, 4 cones of ice cream, 1½ mime, an elevator cable and 2T of cod
thekillergreece
level4
level4
Posts: 876
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:31 pm
Location: Ammm...Greece maybe?

Re: Funny bug...

Postby thekillergreece » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:13 pm

Felgard wrote:not that surprising you know dogs got four feet's so why not a man with four arms... he lost one in chainsaw accident involving 1 pigeon, 4 cones of ice cream, 1½ mime, an elevator cable and 2T of cod


Dogs are four legged man's best friend, while humans are country's worst ruiners anyways...


If a human would have four arms, then it would be octopus :P
User avatar
VoiD88
level5
level5
Posts: 1001
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:24 am
Location: Soltau, Germany
Contact:

Re: Funny bug...

Postby VoiD88 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:39 pm

thekillergreece wrote:If a human would have four arms, then it would be octopus :P

Nope, that would be if they had four arms and four legs. A guy with four arms and two legs would be a Hexapus.
thekillergreece
level4
level4
Posts: 876
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:31 pm
Location: Ammm...Greece maybe?

Re: Funny bug...

Postby thekillergreece » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:43 am

VoiD88 wrote:
thekillergreece wrote:If a human would have four arms, then it would be octopus :P

Nope, that would be if they had four arms and four legs. A guy with four arms and two legs would be a Hexapus.


3 Arms and 2 feet*
yos233
level1
level1
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:27 pm

Re: Funny bug...

Postby yos233 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:10 am

5 appendages would make it a pentapus.
dc4bs
level1
level1
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:00 am

Re: Funny bug...

Postby dc4bs » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:32 am

yos233 wrote:5 appendages would make it a pentapus.


Or in THIS particular case, a "penitentiary-pus"... ;)
User avatar
christopher1006
level5
level5
Posts: 1019
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:01 pm

Re: Funny bug...

Postby christopher1006 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:44 am

dc4bs wrote:
yos233 wrote:5 appendages would make it a pentapus.


Or in THIS particular case, a "penitentiary-pus"... ;)


Way to be punny.

Return to “Community Members”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests