Prison-Exchange.com

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

JASPer.Gamer.9.0
level3
level3

Prison-Exchange.com

Postby JASPer.Gamer.9.0 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:57 pm

I tried uploading something to Prison-Exchange, but it makes me select what it's compatible with.
The strange thing is, it says the last version was Alpha 10.
Anyone know an Admin who can fix it to display Alpha 13, (and Alpha 14 when it comes out)?
Last edited by JASPer.Gamer.9.0 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thekillergreece
level4
level4

Re: Current Suggestions Compilations List (Reviewed)

Postby thekillergreece » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:19 am

I hope you get a temp ban...You copy a lot and paste on your threads...This list of suggestions already has been posted on stinky..You are getting annoying.
berke1100
level1
level1

Postby berke1100 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:48 am

JASPer.Gamer.9.0 Go Home!
JASPer.Gamer.9.0
level3
level3

Postby JASPer.Gamer.9.0 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:21 am

thekillergreece wrote:I hope you get a temp ban...You copy a lot and paste on your threads...This list of suggestions already has been posted on stinky..You are getting annoying.

First of all, it wasn't getting updated.
Second of all, things that were added in Alpha-2 are still in the other one (eg. Staff Only zones).
thekillergreece
level4
level4

Postby thekillergreece » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:26 am

JASPer.Gamer.9.0 wrote:
thekillergreece wrote:I hope you get a temp ban...You copy a lot and paste on your threads...This list of suggestions already has been posted on stinky..You are getting annoying.

First of all, it wasn't getting updated.
Second of all, things that were added in Alpha-2 are still in the other one (eg. Staff Only zones).

If it wasnt getting updated- it doesnt mean you should re-post the same thread.
OneEyedShark
level1
level1

Postby OneEyedShark » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:39 pm

"Reject prisoners who wait at Staff Only doors, or call a guard to dispose of them."
There is no such thing as a "Staff Only door"

"Cooks provide different food depending on time of day."
I'm pretty sure they do that though i'm not a 100%

"Severance pay, to prevent players constantly hiring and firing workers."
English is not my native langues so i'm not certain of what Severance mean but i have an idea and agian i'm preeety sure that's already in the game

"Staff-Only areas as opposed to just Staff-Only doors"
Well Staff-Only doors still haven't been in the game for a long time now there is Staff Only Zones instead

"More room types (visitor area, classrooms etc.)"
A visitation room is already in the game

"Sewers, to take the waste water away from toilets and showers. Downside being that prisoners could escape through them if planned badly."
It's not the same but prisoners now use the big water pipes to escape with

"Add laundries into the game, either with new staff or with prisoners working in them. Comfort level increases when clothes are clean."
This is already in the game

"Maps should have different terrain in them. lakes, rivers, mountains etc. Perhaps procedurally generated."
I belive that lakes are comeing

"Quarries should be added, giving prisoners something to do (hard labour) whilst adding new terrain challenges."
Well quarries isn't added but hard labour is

"Allow custom punishment for infractions."
It's not really custom punishment but there's the Policy tab

"Require electricity for TV and Metal detectors (and anything else that would need electricity but doesn't currently)"
Errrm TVs don't but Metal detectors have been in a long time

"Ability to sell prisons. Perhaps as part of a campaign mode to develop a prison to a point at which you can sell it to progress onto a bigger and better one."
I think that this will come next update (14)

"Drugs. Count as contraband, but have an effect on the prisoner's behaviour."
already in as well

"Rotating objects"
R dose that

"Architect tool, to allow for future-planning of prison prior to building foundations."
It's call Planing mode or something like that

"Just build the concrete floor - without lights or walls"
You can do that

"Allow overlaps, to increase the size (from 10 x 10 to 12 x 12)"
You mean like when you add on to an already buildt building ?

"Things that will be added in Alpha-14 are not there."
Sure about that ? look at number 12

Well someone need to update their facts :)
christopher1006
level5
level5

Re: Prison-Exchange.com

Postby christopher1006 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:15 pm

The reason prison exchange is not being updated is that we have steam workshop to trade prisons. While this doesn't solve for non-steam versions it's enough to render prison exchange obsolete.
thekillergreece
level4
level4

Postby thekillergreece » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:27 pm

And now you changed the thread title and the post...How nice way you got there to avoid a ban
MAdMaN
level4
level4

Postby MAdMaN » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:17 pm

thekillergreece wrote:And now you changed the thread title and the post...How nice way you got there to avoid a ban

Pretty sure Jasper is banned after all the yellow text posts they made yesterday after their earlier ban expired.
knoest26
level5
level5

Postby knoest26 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:31 pm

MAdMaN wrote:
thekillergreece wrote:And now you changed the thread title and the post...How nice way you got there to avoid a ban

Pretty sure Jasper is banned after all the yellow text posts they made yesterday after their earlier ban expired.

Is there a rule against colouring your text? The admins need a valid reason to ban somebody because it would be discrimantion, which is a crime. I know that sounds weird but if Jasper wanted he could then sue them and cause all kinds of trouble
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby NeoThermic » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:44 pm

knoest26 wrote: The admins need a valid reason to ban somebody because it would be discrimantion, which is a crime. I know that sounds weird but if Jasper wanted he could then sue them and cause all kinds of trouble

Don't be silly. I could ban someone because they used the word 'orange'. Your access here is not a right, and thus it's perfectly legal to discriminate who has access. Jasper could not sue for anything.

In short, when you visit any website, since you are connecting to someone's server, it's up to the owners of the server/site to decree who has rights and what kind of rights. This includes being able to decree when rights are revoked. There's nothing you can legally do about it.

NeoThermic
knoest26
level5
level5

Postby knoest26 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:51 pm

NeoThermic wrote:
knoest26 wrote: The admins need a valid reason to ban somebody because it would be discrimantion, which is a crime. I know that sounds weird but if Jasper wanted he could then sue them and cause all kinds of trouble

Don't be silly. I could ban someone because they used the word 'orange'. Your access here is not a right, and thus it's perfectly legal to discriminate who has access. Jasper could not sue for anything.

In short, when you visit any website, since you are connecting to someone's server, it's up to the owners of the server/site to decree who has rights and what kind of rights. This includes being able to decree when rights are revoked. There's nothing you can legally do about it.

NeoThermic

I'm not familiar with the British law but in the Netherlands a banned person could make quite a big deal about it. It never happens because there is always a reason to ban somebody, even if you make one up as you speak.

Best not to risk it though
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby NeoThermic » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:08 pm

knoest26 wrote:I'm not familiar with the British law but in the Netherlands a banned person could make quite a big deal about it. It never happens because there is always a reason to ban somebody, even if you make one up as you speak.

Best not to risk it though

http://www.introversion.co.uk/legal/web ... neral.html

Section 9 outlines it really simply:
Website EULA wrote:9. TERMINATION
9.1. Without limiting to any other rights it may have INTROVERSION may remove, restrict, cancel or suspend access to and use of the Website and any part of it in the event that you breach of any of these Terms.

I'm mostly sure that what Jasper has done falls under one of the sections in 5.9, so if he was to be permanently banned, that would be the reason, and the above quoted section allows us to do that. Thus there's no legal room for any action on behalf of the person banned.

NeoThermic
MAdMaN
level4
level4

Postby MAdMaN » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:10 pm

knoest26 wrote:I'm not familiar with the British law but in the Netherlands a banned person could make quite a big deal about it. It never happens because there is always a reason to ban somebody, even if you make one up as you speak.

The posts Jasper was making would be considered threats and harrassment under UK law.
knoest26
level5
level5

Postby knoest26 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:21 pm

NeoThermic wrote:I'm mostly sure that what Jasper has done falls under one of the sections in 5.9, so if he was to be permanently banned, that would be the reason, and the above quoted section allows us to do that. Thus there's no legal room for any action on behalf of the person banned.

NeoThermic

Offcourse I read the terms of agreement like everybody should 8)

Return to “Community Members”