[Suggestion] fix ur broken game naaaoooo

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Chewbacado
level2
level2

[Suggestion] fix ur broken game naaaoooo

Postby Chewbacado » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:22 pm

I have had enough with these greedy developers! First they take 30 dollars for an Alpha! What a bunch of greedy scumbags! Next, the game doesn't even work! I won't go into detail since I won't buy the game and have no idea how it doesn't work, or even how the game is supposed to be played, but darn it listen to me when I say this game is a rip off! And let me execute the warden, because why not? Why not? To all those people who say that it is a bad idea for executions, let me tell you a story. Potato. Still not convinced? Executions are funny :twisted: . And for some reason that emote face makes stupid suggestions not like this more okay. Because why not? And fix your game too. And stop the pirates like myself that haven't bought the game from pirating it and posting on Steam. Because the steam forums are the most human and civilized forums ever! Buzzbomb.

Xander
Yanmarka
level1
level1

Re: [Suggestion] fix ur broken game naaaoooo

Postby Yanmarka » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:08 pm

Dafuq did I just read?
Next, the game doesn't even work!

The game is in alpha. It is normal to have bugs in alpha stage. You should have thought about that before buying the game
First they take 30 dollars for an Alpha!

Nobody forces you to buy the game.
Xander

Why did you sign with that?
knoest26
level5
level5

Postby knoest26 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:09 pm

Let me tell you this, the multi-miljonair developers probably don't give a f*ck about people pirating their work. I pirated the game aswell but after seeing how good it was I decided I wanted to support it.

So I suggest you grow up and come up with your own game which parently will be flawless with days...
spinroblox
level1
level1

Postby spinroblox » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:10 pm

uh they are fixing it just be patient, the $30 is for development costs the real price will be much lower as they want to have people that will help fix it instead of people like going "It doesn't work fix it" and not giving any actual description of what is wrong, every update something new is fixed but also breaks so wait till beta for the extreme bug fixes currently they are only fixing game breaking bugs
Chewbacado
level2
level2

Postby Chewbacado » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:48 pm

And here's another thing: why the heck are people on this godawful forum so useless? I mean, the suggestions some people are spouting out are just awful. Here is a list of some of the worst:

-Buy European kitchens

-Make this game in outer space

-Potato

-This new suggestion I totally came up with totally wasn't suggested 2 hours ago.

As you can see, I am right because why?
RMJ1984
level2
level2

Postby RMJ1984 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:01 pm

Chewbacado wrote:I have had enough with these greedy developers! First they take 30 dollars for an Alpha! What a bunch of greedy scumbags! Next, the game doesn't even work! I won't go into detail since I won't buy the game and have no idea how it doesn't work, or even how the game is supposed to be played, but darn it listen to me when I say this game is a rip off! And let me execute the warden, because why not? Why not? To all those people who say that it is a bad idea for executions, let me tell you a story. Potato. Still not convinced? Executions are funny :twisted: . And for some reason that emote face makes stupid suggestions not like this more okay. Because why not? And fix your game too. And stop the pirates like myself that haven't bought the game from pirating it and posting on Steam. Because the steam forums are the most human and civilized forums ever! Buzzbomb.

Xander

Do you know what alpha means? You know how many is working on the game ? not 200, not 100, not 50, not 25. 2 or 3 people.

You know why the price was so high ? to avoid people like you. It happens on every single early access game ive ever been a part of people dont know what alpha means.

This game is actually surprising stable for alpha and the amount of changes they do.
ResIpsa
level0

Postby ResIpsa » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:33 pm

You all realize this post was a joke, right? Well played, OP. Well played.
goodvibesman
level1
level1

Postby goodvibesman » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Truly a master baiter.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:00 am

Yet another thread which makes the baby Jeebus cry. :'(

I don't know what is more upsetting to me: the original post, or the whoosh sound made by the joke going over the responders' heads.

xander
MAdMaN
level4
level4

Postby MAdMaN » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:05 am

xander wrote:Yet another thread which makes the baby Jeebus cry. :'(

Not just the baby Jeebus. I died a little inside when seeing how many people had posted a serious response to what was obviously a troll post.
RGeezy911
level5
level5

Postby RGeezy911 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:44 am

Last edited by RGeezy911 on Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:34 pm

One can use a potato as a battery that can be used to power an insane AI. I saw it in an interactive documentary called "Portal 2".

xander
Chewbacado
level2
level2

Postby Chewbacado » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:30 pm

I feel like this post is being derailed.

-Edit:

Finally got the insane AI joke.
yos233
level1
level1

Postby yos233 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:27 pm

Considering where the previous posts were going, I think this thread needed a bit of derailment.

Remember, all Aperture Science personality constructs will remain functional in apocalyptic, low-power environments of as few as 1.1 volts.
darak
level0

Postby darak » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:26 pm

Attack on Potato!!!

Return to “Community Members”