Executions

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Wolfhowler
level1
level1

Executions

Postby Wolfhowler » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Any idea when we will be able to perform them? I know lots of people are asking for it to be added to the punishment system but I mean in the sense of, the court sentences George Proctor to death! Then they come to Death Row (Possibly new category of prisoner) and once a day a prisoner is fried and each one gives you a cash bonus (for all the electricity it uses ;) )
Xoligy
level3
level3

Postby Xoligy » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:41 pm

No idea, but i dont feel it should be to the player my self

Also why would you get a cash bonus?
Personally i think you should pay for killing them after all like you said your using extra electricity ;)
Chewbacado
level2
level2

Postby Chewbacado » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:06 pm

Hello there, [OBVIOUS 10-YEAR OLD #72]:

In your recent posts, it was discovered that you were [SUPPORTING] the idea of [EXECUTIONS].

In light of this [STUPIDITY], it is recommended you stop playing Prison Architect until [YOU GROW THE HELL UP].
When in doubt, you are probably right. The only right person. In fact, you are probably right as of right now!
Ric666
level3
level3

Postby Ric666 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:13 pm

Chewbacado wrote:-snip-

What is wrong with you?

This is just a game :roll:
Xoligy
level3
level3

Postby Xoligy » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:14 pm

Ric he's nothing more than an troll, just ignore him i do. =)
Chewbacado
level2
level2

Postby Chewbacado » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:17 pm

Ric666 wrote:

What is wrong with you?

This is just a game :roll:

Sorry man, I just get so angry when.. Oh wait, no, I have a mad libs for this.

Hello there, [Ric666]:

In your recent posts, it was discovered that you were [naysaying] the idea of [reprimanding immature children].

In light of this [discovery], it is recommended you [attempt to get a change of mind] until [you share my ideals].
When in doubt, you are probably right. The only right person. In fact, you are probably right as of right now!
Chewbacado
level2
level2

Postby Chewbacado » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Xoligy wrote:Ric he's nothing more than an troll, just ignore him i do. =)

Hello there, [Xoligy]:

In your recent posts, it was discovered that you were [supporting] the idea of [making fun of intelligent people].

In light of this [discovery], it is recommended you [go die in a hole] until [you rot to death].
Wolfhowler
level1
level1

Postby Wolfhowler » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:27 pm

Chewbacado wrote:Hello there, [OBVIOUS 10-YEAR OLD #72]:

In your recent posts, it was discovered that you were [SUPPORTING] the idea of [EXECUTIONS].

In light of this [STUPIDITY], it is recommended you stop playing Prison Architect until [YOU GROW THE HELL UP].

I'll show you my driving licence if you want? Didn't know I had to prove I was 18 for a game DESIGNED to be friendly to younger people.
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby NeoThermic » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:31 pm

Hello there, [Chewbacado]:

In your recent posts, it was discovered that you were [making use of] the idea of [using a crappy template to try cause/create arguments].

In light of this [depressing tavasity of templates], it is recommended you [stop] until [the heat death of the universe] or [you will find the pointy end of an admin stick].

Love and kisses,

NeoThermic
Wolfhowler
level1
level1

Postby Wolfhowler » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:33 pm

NeoThermic wrote:

Hello there, [Chewbacado]:

In your recent posts, it was discovered that you were [making use of] the idea of [using a crappy template to try cause/create arguments].

In light of this [depressing tavasity of templates], it is recommended you [stop] until [the heat death of the universe] or [you will find the pointy end of an admin stick].

Love and kisses,

NeoThermic

Wish this forum had Kudos, because if it did, this reply deserved one.

Return to “Community Members”