Multiple kitchen/canteen

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Sansavarous
level0

Multiple kitchen/canteen

Postby Sansavarous » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:01 pm

I've just started playing Prison Architect and I must say WOWZERS! I've wanted to play a new construction/simulation game for a long time, Civ V suxxors.

I built a prison and had it running quite well so I decided to add some max prisoners, what fun! I have one prisoner who is sentenced to 65 years and loves to fight. I'm having a bit of difficulty getting his needs met so I decided to build a segregation unit just for him.

In the seg. unit I put all the things a prisoner could want, cell, shower, common room, yard, kitchen and canteen. This means that I added a second kitchen/canteen combination.

I found that I did not have the "missing trays" bug and my cooks went from one kitchen to the other cooking/delivering/cleaning just fine.

I've not done any testing over time, if things go wrong I'll update.
Xoligy
level3
level3

Postby Xoligy » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:08 pm

WElcome to the forums, this has already been suggested multiple times and will probably be working in Beta stages but at the moment its not wise to have multiple canteens and kitchens it just does not work correctly because segregated areas has not been coded in.

Try using search next time you might find alot of the things you suggest might of been already suggested but keep the ideas coming. =)
Ric666
level3
level3

Postby Ric666 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:08 am

+rep for the use of the word wowsers!

Haven't heard that for years. ;)
paktsardines
level5
level5

Postby paktsardines » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:32 pm

Seconded.

Return to “Community Members”