Scenarios: Classical prisons and time.

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Jensenius
level0

Scenarios: Classical prisons and time.

Postby Jensenius » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:01 pm

It could be cool to have scenarios containing the more classic / known prisons.

Being able to run or build it from the ground up, Alcatraz, Sing sing, Shawshank, Chateau d' If (Count of monte cristo).

Maybe the possibility to have a prison over the times. Start in the 40-50 and as the years go by, new standards will need to be implimented and upgraded.
Old prisons is not as safe and can cause riots, because the living standard has improved over time.
NoOpen
level1
level1

Postby NoOpen » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:45 am

That is more a personal thing, People have already replicated most of these prisons
Spectre Incarnate
level2
level2

Postby Spectre Incarnate » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:47 am

This kind of idea was mulling around in my brain recently, too. I love scenarios and campaigns! It would probably be for the modding community to handle later on, though.

They could involve the design of famous prisons and the events that happened in those prisons. Maybe like "Make this section of this prison so the story can continue" type thing, much like the tutorial is. And I think it would be awesome to play out scenes from some prison movies. And of course, yes yes yes to different eras.

I was also thinking there could be some scenarios where you actually *help* prisoners escape with your architectural/warden abilities. A single prisoner that's innocent or a whole group of people in a concentration camp.. Oh, wait, no, I know.... Tony Stark in a cave with a bunch of scraps! :lol:

Return to “Community Members”