I am declaring myself the WINNER !!

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Jasonmm92
level1
level1
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:21 pm

I am declaring myself the WINNER !!

Postby Jasonmm92 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:59 am

I am OFFICALLY DECLARING myself the SMALL MAP HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMP OF THE WORLD !!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee35 ... 6b318a.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee35 ... 1901f6.jpg

despite not having a 'working' workshop the whole game !
acegamer08
level3
level3
Posts: 425
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:13 pm

Postby acegamer08 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:02 am

what do you think this is, the wwe?; their are no championship titles in the game.....besides I've seen better maps.
Jasonmm92
level1
level1
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Postby Jasonmm92 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:05 am

acegamer08 wrote:what do you think this is wwe?, their are no championship titles in the game.....besides I've seen better maps.


dude dude dude , these aren't the purse snatchers that fill your prisons , these are the real deal hardcore convicts !!
Jasonmm92
level1
level1
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Postby Jasonmm92 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:06 am

acegamer08 wrote:what do you think this is, the wwe?; their are no championship titles in the game.....besides I've seen better maps.


actually bro , I got like 140 hours in this game and needed a reason to quit !!
acegamer08
level3
level3
Posts: 425
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:13 pm

Postby acegamer08 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:08 am

Jasonmm92 wrote:
acegamer08 wrote:what do you think this is, the wwe?; their are no championship titles in the game.....besides I've seen better maps.


actually bro , I got like 140 hours in this game and needed a reason to quit !!


and what would that reason be??...you say your the best, why not keep at it until there is a real ranking system in the game. (that way you can prove it)
Jasonmm92
level1
level1
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Postby Jasonmm92 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:10 am

acegamer08 wrote:
Jasonmm92 wrote:
acegamer08 wrote:what do you think this is, the wwe?; their are no championship titles in the game.....besides I've seen better maps.


actually bro , I got like 140 hours in this game and needed a reason to quit !!


and what would that reason be??...you say your the best, why not keep at it until there is a real ranking system in the game. (that way you can prove it)


lol a ranking system would rock , and I thought screen shots were good enough , sigh
acegamer08
level3
level3
Posts: 425
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:13 pm

Postby acegamer08 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:17 am

Jasonmm92 wrote:
acegamer08 wrote:
Jasonmm92 wrote:
acegamer08 wrote:what do you think this is, the wwe?; their are no championship titles in the game.....besides I've seen better maps.


actually bro , I got like 140 hours in this game and needed a reason to quit !!


and what would that reason be??...you say your the best, why not keep at it until there is a real ranking system in the game. (that way you can prove it)


lol a ranking system would rock , and I thought screen shots were good enough , sigh


anybody can alter screen shots (photoshop)...but again, I have seen better prisons, ...what do you base your "championship" status on?? the amount of prisoners, the level they are at (max), the blueprint of the prison, the lack of escapes, the overall value of the prison,....???
User avatar
paktsardines
level5
level5
Posts: 1752
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:10 am
Location: Australia

Postby paktsardines » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:24 am

Nice work! Nice prison! I do see some damaged equipment bottom left, and some minor flooding though.. ;)
acegamer08
level3
level3
Posts: 425
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:13 pm

Postby acegamer08 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:28 am

paktsardines wrote:...I do see some damaged equipment bottom left, and some minor flooding though..


good find, I overlooked that....looks like were going to have to strip you of your "SMALL MAP HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMP OF THE WORLD" title OP.
HerrJoebob
level4
level4
Posts: 750
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:57 pm
Location: Oregon

Postby HerrJoebob » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:55 am

I was going to brag about my 180 prisoner small map, but that wasn't red shirts... nice job!
Jasonmm92
level1
level1
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Postby Jasonmm92 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:07 am

acegamer08 wrote:
Jasonmm92 wrote:
acegamer08 wrote:
Jasonmm92 wrote:
acegamer08 wrote:what do you think this is, the wwe?; their are no championship titles in the game.....besides I've seen better maps.


actually bro , I got like 140 hours in this game and needed a reason to quit !!


and what would that reason be??...you say your the best, why not keep at it until there is a real ranking system in the game. (that way you can prove it)


lol a ranking system would rock , and I thought screen shots were good enough , sigh


anybody can alter screen shots (photoshop)...but again, I have seen better prisons, ...what do you base your "championship" status on?? the amount of prisoners, the level they are at (max), the blueprint of the prison, the lack of escapes, the overall value of the prison,....???


how about 27days vs 27days of progress in a redshirt only prison ??
Jasonmm92
level1
level1
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Postby Jasonmm92 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:08 am

HerrJoebob wrote:I was going to brag about my 180 prisoner small map, but that wasn't red shirts... nice job!


paktsardines wrote:Nice work! Nice prison! I do see some damaged equipment bottom left, and some minor flooding though.. ;)



thank you both
NoOpen
level1
level1
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:10 am

Postby NoOpen » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:21 am

What a medicore prison
Jasonmm92
level1
level1
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Postby Jasonmm92 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:29 am

NoOpen wrote:What a medicore prison


show me your best 27days please, oh yea , read shits only please
hugeknight
level1
level1
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:29 pm

Postby hugeknight » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:46 am

Jasonmm92 wrote:
NoOpen wrote:What a medicore prison


show me your best 27days please, oh yea , read shits only please


You can READ SHITS?!?!?
lol

Return to “Community Members”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests