Alpha 12 is out

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

thekillergreece
level4
level4

Postby thekillergreece » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:52 am

iScripters wrote:I think they're just stalling because of this topic :P
I've seen Chris being 'online' on this forum multiple times throughout yesterday and today, they're just watching this topic and having a laugh

Huh?Chris online? I bet he is writing the thread about the update now. I hope..Hope...
iScripters
level2
level2

Postby iScripters » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:57 am

thekillergreece wrote:
I've seen Chris being 'online' on this forum multiple times throughout yesterday and today, they're just watching this topic and having a laugh

Huh?Chris online? I bet he is writing the thread about the update now. I hope..Hope...

That's what I think everytime his name shows up in the 'Who is Online' list :( He was online between my previous post and your post too, but still no update..
(minor edit: online right now, too :P)
thekillergreece
level4
level4

Postby thekillergreece » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:11 pm

iScripters wrote:
thekillergreece wrote:

That's what I think everytime his name shows up in the 'Who is Online' list :( He was online between my previous post and your post too, but still no update..
(minor edit: online right now, too :P)

I would wonder what is he doing all time online..Wish we could be able what the member doing right now.Posting comment?Making new thread?...
Causeless
level2
level2

Postby Causeless » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:28 pm

He might just be idling, you know. He's probably just got his browser open in the background.
paktsardines
level5
level5

Postby paktsardines » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:28 pm

He's probably posting to the real developer forum.
iScripters
level2
level2

Postby iScripters » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:31 pm

Causeless wrote:He might just be idling, you know. He's probably just got his browser open in the background.

That's not how Who is Online works. Every time you make an action on the forums (such as clicking a link, posting something, etc.) the database stores a timestamp for that action. On the Who is Online list the forum will show all username where the latest timestamp is less than or exactly 5 minutes old. Which means that if he's just idle, his name would only show up once at the beginning of his session. Since his name shows up multiple times throughout the day he is actively using the forum.
thekillergreece
level4
level4

Postby thekillergreece » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:36 pm

Would wonder why they dont release the alpha12 now..Or are they still working on recording?That would be unfair if they are still working on recording video, for 5 hours(Yesterday)...

Edit: What I see, Chris is viewing the Forum index..Nothing else, so he doesnt write anything about new thread about alpha12..
BarxBaron
level0

Postby BarxBaron » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:55 pm

Chillax.

Hopefully it will come out sometime this week. (would love for it to be today ;) )
bluestrike15
level1
level1

Postby bluestrike15 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:56 pm

As the ages goes on, Humanity's patience seems to go down. WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE WAIT FOR A MONTH. DO SOMETHING ELSE :/
=P
thekillergreece
level4
level4

Postby thekillergreece » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:01 pm

bluestrike15 wrote:As the ages goes on, Humanity's patience seems to go down. WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE WAIT FOR A MONTH. DO SOMETHING ELSE :/

If you didnt count, 1 month already passed. And IV supposed to release alpha12 2 days ago or yesterday. Or simple, today!!

What else games shall we use to give us some patience?COD and BF ruined their gameplay, what else game shall I try? The only game I play 24/7 is Prison architect..no lies
vulgarman
level1
level1

Postby vulgarman » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:04 pm

bluestrike15 wrote:As the ages goes on, Humanity's patience seems to go down. WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE WAIT FOR A MONTH. DO SOMETHING ELSE :/

But your caps question and command suggests that you're impatient when you want others to act differently.
And it seems, the more sentences you write, the less patient you become.
kongoman
level2
level2

Postby kongoman » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:14 pm

thekillergreece wrote:What else games shall we use to give us some patience?, what else game shall I try? The only game I play 24/7 is Prison architect..no lies

I suggest you take a look at Game Dev Tycoon. Another VERY addicting little management game. I give it 8/10 points...
thekillergreece
level4
level4

Postby thekillergreece » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:15 pm

kongoman wrote:
thekillergreece wrote:What else games shall we use to give us some patience?, what else game shall I try? The only game I play 24/7 is Prison architect..no lies

I suggest you take a look at Game Dev Tycoon. Another VERY addicting little management game. I give it 8/10 points...

I know, Prison Tycoon right? No need, too mainstream for me. And not my kind. Prison Architect is for me..Ty for your suggestion..
iScripters
level2
level2

Postby iScripters » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:17 pm

thekillergreece wrote:
kongoman wrote:

I know, Prison Tycoon right?

No, he means Game Dev Tycoon
thekillergreece
level4
level4

Postby thekillergreece » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:23 pm

iScripters wrote:
thekillergreece wrote:
kongoman wrote:

I know, Prison Tycoon right?

No, he means Game Dev Tycoon

Alright, I will find a way to buy it or download for free. Thanks

Return to “Community Members”