amusing things in the game

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

fat_wilf
level1
level1

amusing things in the game

Postby fat_wilf » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:28 pm

one of my favourite things is when you ask for a prisoner to be searched, but he goes to excercise...

the guard then chases him around and around in circles for ages whilst he his running during yard time.

(perhaps something to be ironed out in a future update)

....whats yours?
thekillergreece
level4
level4

Postby thekillergreece » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:41 pm

Same what happened to me.Ordered to search a prisoner, prisoner went to exercise by running so did guard..

Mine, I saw a guy named Dick...I saw probably an easter egg name, *Name* Morris. Brother?

Prisoner hits a staff(Gardener or Janitor), one hit, unscoscious, second hit, DEAD!

A.I always gets stucked on a wall and dances with the object or other A.I he carries..Kiss is the next bug time?
Ric666
level3
level3

Postby Ric666 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:33 pm

The spinny staff thing getting stuck on corners was funny at first but it's actually one of the reasons I've taken a break the game.

So bloody annoying after the 100th time.

Hopefully, this will be fixed in the upcoming alpha release :)
Sillyway
level0

Postby Sillyway » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:29 am

Haha! I must say my favorite things that happened while I played this game MUST be the one time when a bunch of prisoners in my holding cell was "exercising" in a group.. in the middle of the holding cell.. standing very close to each other... and moving as if they were.. vibrating? Uhm, yes.. Nice exercise, eh? ;)

And it's always interesting to see released NAKED prisoners running around outside the prison.. :D

Return to “Community Members”