savegame which is hard to recover from w/o riot

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

scode
level1
level1

savegame which is hard to recover from w/o riot

Postby scode » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:36 am

I offer this savegame in the hopes that it might help tweak prisoner behavior:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7THYr0 ... sp=sharing

Loading it causes all prisoners to wake up from their sleep, and being fairly disgruntled. I've tried to, in order to "recover", go as far as make the regiment be 100% "free time" with the exception of food. Even then at the conclusion of the next night, I ended up with a massive riot (after stopping the first riot and hiring additional guards and adding additional solitary cells to speed up recovery, and adding extra food slots).

It also demonstrates how inserting free time (if you do it right after load) doesn't cause prisoners to satisfy their need in the most efficient way possible - e.g. running to far away showers, etc. A riot ensues.
VIPERGTSR01
level1
level1

Postby VIPERGTSR01 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:51 am

With out checking the savegame, how many prisoners do you have?

I find when I get somewhere above 120+ the prisoners start doing weird things, like starting to satisfy their needs but then stop. They get in bed then get up again, this ends up leading to riots and a mess.

I hope this is fixed soon.
scode
level1
level1

Postby scode » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:27 am

Something like 100-120. Used to be at 200 but I've bled down with the introduction of prisoner releases.
Sildaekar
level2
level2

Postby Sildaekar » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:07 pm

This is a bug that has been reported in the tracker, once you get in the 120 range prisoners refuse to fulfill their needs. At the current time I haven't seen anyone mention a temporary fix for this...we'll just have to wait until the devs get around to it.

Return to “Community Members”