Developer Package?

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Sildaekar
level2
level2

Developer Package?

Postby Sildaekar » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:12 pm

Just curious if the Dev's are planning on releasing a developer package similar to what they did with Uplink (contains the source code, etc)?
xander
level5
level5

Re: Developer Package?

Postby xander » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Sildaekar wrote:Just curious if the Dev's are planning on releasing a developer package similar to what they did with Uplink (contains the source code, etc)?

You are probably at least three years too early to get an answer. My guess would be that there will be a dev release someday, but that IV aren't currently planning it.

xander
Sildaekar
level2
level2

Postby Sildaekar » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Oh ok, I guess I'll just ask again after the actual release lol
DHKold
level1
level1

Postby DHKold » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:44 am

Sildaekar wrote:Oh ok, I guess I'll just ask again after the actual release lol

Why would they release source code of an Alpha? You can keep asking, but I think it won't make it happen any sooner :p
Sildaekar
level2
level2

Postby Sildaekar » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:22 am

DHKold wrote:

Why would they release source code of an Alpha? You can keep asking, but I think it won't make it happen any sooner :p

I was asking if they were going to in the future (after the final release)
Sildaekar wrote:Just curious if the Dev's are planning on releasing a developer package similar to what they did with Uplink (contains the source code, etc)?

and why would I ask? Because they did it for the final release of Uplink to allow people to create more extensive mods.
DHKold
level1
level1

Postby DHKold » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:38 pm

Sildaekar wrote:
DHKold wrote:

I was asking if they were going to in the future (after the final release)

and why would I ask? Because they did it for the final release of Uplink to allow people to create more extensive mods.

Argh, my bad, I missunderstood the "actual release", thinking you were talking about the next one (release of Alpha 12). Obviously you were talking about the First Official non-beta release ^^ Sorry.

Return to “Community Members”