[Suggestion] Arrivals, Releases, Visitors and Security Rooms

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Felgard
level1
level1

Postby Felgard » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:50 am

wouldn't a room named front desk, lobby or "Check In" be better suited for that?

also i mostly see security room to be places where "metal detectors", CCTV and Guard hangouts if they aren't assigned or have nothing to do (not resting thats done in a staff room)

basically this is how i would want the arrivals to be handled.

1. arrival (in criminal clothes)
  2. marched into "check in" room
  3. when a prisoner has been search, register and provided their overalls they are put in the holding cell
  4. when all new arrivals has been processed guards will then start allocating them to cells
Fire_Angel
level0

Postby Fire_Angel » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:49 pm

Felgard wrote:
  1. arrival (in criminal clothes)
  2. marched into "check in" room
  3. when a prisoner has been search, register and provided their overalls they are put in the holding cell
  4. when all new arrivals has been processed guards will then start allocating them to cells

Very good point !

+1
hassifa
level1
level1

Postby hassifa » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:38 pm

I actually use my security room for this reason to let familys have a quick route into the visitors room while also having a secure room so prisoners dont go back through it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =158076660

This way the family members dont need to wait for cell doors at the prison front to be opened when entering or leaving the prison.

Return to “Community Members”