No one want a hotkeys? and some idea about grid-based sports

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

zetathix
level1
level1

No one want a hotkeys? and some idea about grid-based sports

Postby zetathix » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:09 pm

As far as I play this game, the most annoying problem is not about lagging or confusing tasks but everything using clicks...(which still be under the lagging...)

1. Could we have some of hotkeys to quickly access to some commands. For example, when you clicked on some obj, it has some of similar commands such as [d]ismantle / d[elete]ump / toggle [o]n,open/off,close. And assigned number to menu from 1-... to quick-access.
Dumping a thing should ask for confirmation and possibility to cancel during the process.

2. I would love to see grid-based sports playing by prisoners in the game. Maybe Rugby, Soccer or any field-sports.

Hope this feature will be in your consideration. :)
christhekiller
level3
level3

Postby christhekiller » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:11 pm

+1 for the hotkeys

Meh for the sports. I'm sure it'll be something that comes in a later stage in development maybe. But I do like it.
TooDAMNMuch
level1
level1

Postby TooDAMNMuch » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:43 pm

same as far as the hotkeys go, i made the mistake of buying a razer mouse last time mine died so the carpal tunnel is constantly getting worse from trying to use a mouse designed for a small child's hand so any excuse to control games as much with the keyboard as possible is a good one.

as for the sports, it sounds like a neat idea, but might be a bit early to add something that recreational, sounds more like a polishing time feature if you ask me is all, but eventually, sure!
zetathix
level1
level1

Postby zetathix » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:25 pm

Forget about D key as it uses for panning. :lol: It maybe a backspace button. Add some Ctrl+NumX to make a shortcut for foundation, material, objects.... I mean any type of "create" button even a planning.

Now I can see middle-mouse able to panning to but a little lack of power. :?

I understand IV will keep it developing and decide about balances in the game and recreations may not need for now. But could they give me some chess table? :lol: I love to see prisoners sit down and play.

About field sport I think, may effect to prisoners to injure by contact play.

Return to “Community Members”