Good experiences on Alpha 11, only one performance hitch.

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Dosedmonkey
level3
level3

Good experiences on Alpha 11, only one performance hitch.

Postby Dosedmonkey » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:28 pm

So hope everyone is enjoying Alpha 11.

Only on Day 15 and got 85 prisoners, 65 cells. Going good considering only played it for a couple of evenings. Not sure if I'm getting better at the game, or the gameplays sped up a bit. :lol:

I am really enjoying it. Laundry works better, workshop works better. Just general all round improvements. Enjoying the new icons and graphics, the additional information when hovering over the top bar.

Enjoy performance improvements.

Only had one hitch so far, when I expanded the Laundry rooms foundations, obviously it unassigned any regime work or guard, I had assigned, that was fine, however until I had expanded the rooms designation to fill the new foundation and re-assigned prisoners to work there, the game lagged hell of a lot! I have posted this on Mantis, but can some people try and re-create this please.

http://bugs.introversion.co.uk/view.php?id=1973

Also I've been playing this game for three months now still don't have a fire, its kind of bothering me, am I just playing the game too good? Should some random events be added in even if all prisoners are content?
HerrJoebob
level4
level4

Re: Good experiences on Alpha 11, only one performance hitch

Postby HerrJoebob » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:47 pm

Dosedmonkey wrote:Also I've been playing this game for three months now still don't have a fire, its kind of bothering me, am I just playing the game too good? Should some random events be added in even if all prisoners are content?

I've never seen a fire either, so my guess is that we learned our electricity and water lessons early... Not sure if I'd want a random fire event tbh- it looks pretty properly destructive in the videos of it. :)

Return to “Community Members”