alpha 12 request

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

benpowerman
level2
level2

alpha 12 request

Postby benpowerman » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:51 am

can you add the death penalty and make the electric chair work.
VIPERGTSR01
level1
level1

Postby VIPERGTSR01 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:21 am

It also would be nice if Prisoners got charged with their crimes they commit within the prison, so they could even get the death penalty. Yesterday I had a riot where 13 officers were murdered by 11 inmates, It annoyed me to no end that some of their sentences were up only a day of so later and they were able to walk free... where they should be charged with those crimes.

My "solution" was to lock them in solitary and leave them there lol.

I expect this to be expanded apon in future Alphas. I just hope the death penalty/execution isn't just for a story mode.
TooDAMNMuch
level1
level1

Postby TooDAMNMuch » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:10 am

wouldn't mind something like this as well, best i can come up with honestly is the sadly non-lethal solution of sending them to solitary confinement and locking the cell indefinitely for trouble prisoners who repeatedly set off riots that eventually crumble the prison.

heck maybe even far into the future something like having the option to only house one classification of inmates in your prison or "treatment center" and if you decide a prisoner is too dangerous for the security you want to deal with be able to offer them to either one of your other higher security prisons or someone else entirely.

Return to “Community Members”