Laundry still broken?

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

totalysexyguy
level1
level1

Laundry still broken?

Postby totalysexyguy » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:59 am

I tried loading my prison to see if laundry has been fixed. The prisoners no longer huddle up in the middle of the laundry room, but now instead, wander around the entire laundry room, still not doing any laundry.

I have enlarged the laundry rooms, added extra baskets, boards and machines, and still the prisoners are not doing the damn laundry! I have also deleted the walls that have dirty shirts in them to try and clear up the issue, but they simply aren't doing ANYTHING!

GRRRRRR
CplHenderson
level2
level2

Postby CplHenderson » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:06 am

Just WAIT. Laundry has become far more efficient now, but they have to wait until one guy pushes a laundry cart to the cells in question before they all storm out and distribute/collect.
totalysexyguy
level1
level1

Postby totalysexyguy » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:07 am

Unfortunately waiting didn't work for me. I think some of the shirts were bugged because I let the prison run for days with NO progress.

However, I loaded a very old save of my prison while it was still very small, and it seems to be working! Looks like I get to build my prison again haha!
Dosedmonkey
level3
level3

Postby Dosedmonkey » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:39 am

New build, build new prison. Then complain. Don't expect your old prison to always port over. :lol:

Possibly there is a problem with your design for other reason? As most people had laundry working last build, only when prisons got bigger it ground to a halt in parts of the prison.
snargleplax
level0

Postby snargleplax » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:47 am

Do you have time devoted to work in the regime?
grysh
level0

Postby grysh » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:07 pm

Check to see if you have a light on top of a washing machine. Dismantling the lights fixed my problems with laundry.

Return to “Community Members”