Probably already been mentioned but the dead people ...

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

bradhal
level1
level1

Probably already been mentioned but the dead people ...

Postby bradhal » Fri May 31, 2013 11:51 pm

I see dead people! I mean literally I think I have 22 dead guys with 3 cooks in the canteen and one guy with cuffs on him dead in the shower. Hahah I would like this to get fixed. ... Just throwing it out there.
acegamer08
level3
level3

Postby acegamer08 » Fri May 31, 2013 11:57 pm

Last edited by acegamer08 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Great Magical Hat
level3
level3

Postby Great Magical Hat » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:48 am

*deep breath in* ignoring mode on *deep breath out*

Most people fix this by reviving their prisoners through save game editing, as there is no in-game way to handle dead people. There will be a way to handle them in the game eventually, but being an alpha, certain things just aren't implemented yet.
acegamer08
level3
level3

Postby acegamer08 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:54 am

Great Magical Hat wrote:*deep breath in* ignoring mode on *deep breath out*

must you do this? I see you do shitty things to other people on the forum, but you seem to really want to target me.
seems as though I cannot make a comment without one of your smart ass remarks....

i think i won't delete this...
Last edited by acegamer08 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
bradhal
level1
level1

Postby bradhal » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:57 am

acegamer08 wrote:

must you do this? I see you do shitty things to other people on the forum, but you seem to really want to target me.
seems as though I cannot make a comment without one of your smart remarks....

I know it's an alpha, I know things haven't been implemented yet. "Just throwing it out there" was supposed to highlight this.
acegamer08
level3
level3

Postby acegamer08 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:03 am

Last edited by acegamer08 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
xsuite
level1
level1

Postby xsuite » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:16 am

acegamer08 wrote:

seems as though I cannot make a comment without one of your smart ass remarks....

I agree completely A lot of people on this forum REALLY need a major attitude adjustment. Why the hell can't we just be nice and friendly to each other, even if we disagree on some things? Great Magical Hat's comment here is a good example of something NOT to post on a developer forum. It's unnecessarily hostile, contributes nothing to the discussion, and is poor content.

So here's an announcement:

Hey everybody. Be nice to each other. Just because you're anonymous on the internet doesn't mean you have the right to be a jerk to other people. I would hope your parents taught you better than that.
Great Magical Hat
level3
level3

Postby Great Magical Hat » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:40 am

xsuite wrote:It's unnecessarily hostile, contributes nothing to the discussion, and is poor content.

This is exactly how I felt about ace's post. However, I decided to make a conscious effort to avoid yet another never-ending argument. Perhaps I didn't do so in the most subtle way, but at least I was trying. I'm not good at making sure an argument doesn't go on forever, which is not something that is limited to forums, but something that also happens in the offline world.
acegamer08
level3
level3

Postby acegamer08 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:50 am

Great Magical Hat wrote:
xsuite wrote:It's unnecessarily hostile, contributes nothing to the discussion, and is poor content.

This is exactly how I felt about ace's post. However, I decided to make a conscious effort to avoid yet another never-ending argument. Perhaps I didn't do so in the most subtle way, but at least I was trying. I'm not good at making sure an argument doesn't go on forever, which is not something that is limited to forums, but something that also happens in the offline world.

I feel the same way about your post, you weren't trying to avoid an argument...you were trying to start one. your unnecessarily hostile comments start arguments, if you were nicer, you would notice a change in the forums....you make some of the same rude, and hostile comments to others. they are either to stupid to figure them out, or they ignore you; although if they were targeted as much as you target me, they would not be able to ignore you.

enough with the shitty, crappy, remarks about/toward me...
Great Magical Hat
level3
level3

Postby Great Magical Hat » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:33 am

acegamer08 wrote:I feel the same way about your post, you weren't trying to avoid an argument... you were trying to start one.

I'll admit I failed. That said, the notion that you know better what my intention was than I do, is a rather strange one.

(It also seems to be the biggest problem I have with you: time and again you write as if whatever you think is fact, whether that be whether IV are going to fix an issue before the final release, it is you misunderstanding something a person said, when something is going to be added to the game or even what someone else's intention was.)

acegamer08 wrote:you make some of the same rude, and hostile comments to others.

Would you point some of the cases where I did that out? I honestly don't think things are as bad as you make them out to be.

I would like to point something out to you. While most of the never-ending discussions you have had on this forum lately were with me, I'm not the only one you have had such discussions. In fact, it wasn't too long ago that someone said something like "Another discussion about nothing with acegamer. It's not surprising though." Perhaps you could admit that I am not the only one to blame?

Also, if you were to go through any of these discussions (with me or with someone else), you'll find that the last message on the matter is posted by acegamer, without exception. It's annoying when each time there's such a discussion with you, I have to be the one to drop it (something, as I said, I'm not good at), while the other person doesn't seem to bother at all.
acegamer08
level3
level3

Postby acegamer08 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:12 am

Great Magical Hat wrote:I'll admit I failed...Perhaps you could admit that I am not the only one to blame?...I have to be the one to drop it (something, as I said, I'm not good at)....

nice to see you admit you failed, your a failure; a miserable excuse for a human being, someone who berates, degrades, bullies,....

you want me to admit I'm the one at fault? I'm the one to "blame"...(you so desperately want to appear perfect and flawless, kind hearted, like sugar wouldn't melt in your mouth) fine... I may be the one to "blame" regarding other post, but YOU started this fight, YOU STARTED IT.

you have to be the one to drop it, so let me get this straight...you want to get in your jabs at me, and I'm suppose to just sit there and take them...am I right?? you want to be the alpha male bully (no pun intended)....you want to be able to say what ever you want to whomever and we are all just suppose to take it. I don't think so, you start a fight by making your shitty comments, and you want me to just take it then run away...you want to be able to say what ever the fuck you want to me without any, whatsoever response.....

if you will check this thread you would see that you started picking on me, you started the insults here.....YOU

even when I ask you to stop....you did not

so lets try this again, .... stop fucking with me, and I will not bother you....don't quote (or MISQUOTE me), stop with the shitty remarks (after I post on this forum, you post some sort of (bully comment) shit that directly criticizes me, or in some way is negative towards me.)....stop talking about me with all this that's how I feel about ace shit.....CUT IT THE FUCK OUT
dosmac640
level1
level1

Postby dosmac640 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:22 am

Open your save file, remove "Damage 1.000000" from between BEGIN and END for your unit that's dead, I.E. search Cook and you will see one Damage 1.00000 = DEAD. Just delete that and save, done.
Great Magical Hat
level3
level3

Postby Great Magical Hat » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:26 am

I thought perhaps that we could talk about our differences and get some of the air cleared, but if you want to act like this... fine. I'll gladly point at this when people say I'm being the problem here.
xsuite
level1
level1

Postby xsuite » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:12 am

Great Magical Hat wrote:I thought perhaps that we could talk about our differences and get some of the air cleared, but if you want to act like this... fine. I'll gladly point at this when people say I'm being the problem here.

Yeah, you don't really have much ground to stand on. You can't seriously be surprised he blew up on you after you triggered the whole fiasco. In the future, I know it will be tricky, but try to keep your comments civil and respectful. Talking down to people, emotive sighing, and other immature tactics are quite lame. If I see you or anyone else douche-ing it up again, I'll remind you that behavior and tone is NOT conducive to a developer forum. Everyone should do the same.

If you want to be a meanie, go to reddit or PA General. Not the Developer forum. Let's just all be nice. Thanks.
Great Magical Hat
level3
level3

Postby Great Magical Hat » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:17 am

Edit: Never mind.
Last edited by Great Magical Hat on Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Community Members”