Workmen won't perform tasks.

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

notsatan
level1
level1

Workmen won't perform tasks.

Postby notsatan » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:07 am

Dear forum goers

I've been playing alpha 9 for most of today, and I've just started experiencing a problem with my workmen. I was constructing a workshop, but they placed several workshop presses in different locations to those I specified, including placing one inside a wall. I had them dismantle the misplaced presses which they did without fault, but they then began refusing all tasks involving objects. They're happy to construct and destroy walls and they move when instructed, but tasks that involve placing , dissasembling, dumping or moving objects simply don't cause them to act. I've tried firing them all and rehiring one (I was low on funds), and I've closed the game and reopened the save, but they're just not interacting with objects at all.

Does anyone know what the cause of this problem is, and what the solution would be?

Thanks in advance
~ Keir
VoiD88
level5
level5

Postby VoiD88 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:22 am

There already is a thread about that problem with a possible solution ("possible" because no one has answered if that really was the cause of the issue as of yet).
Life is NOT like a box of chocolates, it's more like a jar of jalapeños: What you do today might burn your a** tomorrow.
~Garfield

Return to “Community Members”