Name in game version on Steam?

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Eek!
level0

Name in game version on Steam?

Postby Eek! » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:31 am

Not sure if this is the right place or not, sorry. I bought the NiG version here on the website way back when, activated the key on Steam (I only realised it was now available by accident!) and it just lists my version on the client as 'Prison Architect Retail'. No DLC either. Does this mean it's only the standard, basic version of the game there? I know the 'extras' aren't available yet but I assumed I'd get like-for-like both here and on Steam, considering.

Edit: If you look here (http://steamdb.info/search/?q=Prison+Architect) it does indeed list other versions on Steam. Maybe I should contact support here.
Redhawk
level0

Postby Redhawk » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:24 am

Hmm, good question. Now when you say it, i also have the retail-version and i bought the Name in Game-version.
Causeless
level2
level2

Postby Causeless » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:00 pm

They'll probably add extra keys to our DL pages later on.
Frede1012
level1
level1

Postby Frede1012 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:16 pm

Why?
There is no extra in-game features for name in game??

The name in game isn't really DLC? Its just a feature on this site, so i dont think that you will get different keys, because it doesnt really matter.

Return to “Community Members”