Riots & Riot Guards

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

You want this feature?

Yes
74%
No
5%
Without the autolockdown & bangup, yes
21%

Total votes: 38
stianf
level2
level2

Riots & Riot Guards

Postby stianf » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:17 pm

Hi

While I run my maximum security prison and there's a riot, I always think about how amazing it would be to have an "office" with Riot Guards in. When theres a riot, they get called by the guards and run into the zone. Of course, the call might have 4-5 second delay. Under a massive riot, (ex. 50 prisoners have taken over a room) lockdown and bangup gets automatically activated. When the riot is over, and everything is back to normal, they get deactivated. The riot guards might stay in the room that had the riot for a while, and then return back to their "home".
VoiD88
level5
level5

Postby VoiD88 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:14 pm

Take a look at this sticky in the Blog forums, especially the video. In that, Chris shows how riot guards (which are already planned) will work.
Life is NOT like a box of chocolates, it's more like a jar of jalapeños: What you do today might burn your a** tomorrow.
~Garfield
stianf
level2
level2

Postby stianf » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:23 pm

Please note: Suggestion

This is how me, and probably some others want it to be. I don't really care about what is planned. They can change everything. This might be in the future, and I hope it is going to. But who knows. Maybe the developers completely ignore the forums? I don't think so though.
tertaim
level3
level3

Postby tertaim » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:31 pm

you wan them to wear fancy pink dresses as well?
laser50
level2
level2

Postby laser50 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:49 pm

stianf wrote:Please note: Suggestion

This is how me, and probably some others want it to be. I don't really care about what is planned. They can change everything. This might be in the future, and I hope it is going to. But who knows. Maybe the developers completely ignore the forums? I don't think so though.

If you don't care about what is planned, then why would I bother even caring about the suggestion you wrote down. Everything can change.
VoiD88
level5
level5

Postby VoiD88 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:05 pm

stianf wrote:Please note: Suggestion

That's why I told you to take a look at the video; it's not just a PLANNED feature, it's an almost COMPLETED feature that just isn't in the game yet because there are still bugs in it. Also, I didn't want to devaluate your suggestion, all I wanted to tell you is that it's already in the works ;)
EDIT: Just realized I said "planned" in my earlier post. Ok, that was wrong and kinda makes this post pretty stupid xD
Life is NOT like a box of chocolates, it's more like a jar of jalapeños: What you do today might burn your a** tomorrow.

~Garfield

Return to “Community Members”