Cleaners wont clean & mid-risk deployment?

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

caecitas
level0

Cleaners wont clean & mid-risk deployment?

Postby caecitas » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:56 pm

Afternoon folks.

First things first - great job lads getting on steam - if history is anything to go by you'll see a huge bump up in sales, something this project very much deserves.

However, having reported via mantis the issue that once again, janitors wont clean cells, I also wanted to voice the issue of deployment, specifically zoning for particular inmates.

Unfortunately due to the natural of the three levels currently being "gen pop, high & low", gen-pop covers any and all inmates. While in theory this would not be an issue, can I suggest adding "medium risk" as its own entry? Thus, rooms designated for all will be accessible by all inmates, yet low risk inmates are less likely to pop over to the mid-risk common room/shower for whatever it is they seem too keen to get on with.

It seems with every alpha i get 2 hours in through the lengthy prison setup process, only to find game breaking bugs. I salute the fact you yourselves as the developers realise this continues to happen, and by no means resent the fact its occasionally rocky (you've already done a far better job of AI management than glass box, which deserves a hearty pat on the back).

Fingers crossed this message finds you, and continue the great work.
Urigella
level1
level1

Postby Urigella » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:03 pm

Yeah your idea for the additional risk level would make sense and be very handy.
thatguy790
level1
level1

Postby thatguy790 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:30 pm

I also agree that they should refine the classification system.

Return to “Community Members”