The discounted "Name in the Game" tier

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Inkku
level1
level1

Postby Inkku » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:20 am

Lol I think im bit too late :D oh well I was gonna buy it anyways
Parker22
level2
level2

Postby Parker22 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:27 am

Me too...s'alrite though. They might have another deal soon...
Inkku
level1
level1

Postby Inkku » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:07 pm

Hmm so today I had time and money :D for the tier upgrade, I sended them receipt of the donation. How long does it take for upgrade to complete?
Or can I submit my name already? Im not panicking or anything I just wanna know :) *thinking really hard for cool names and bios*
VoiD88
level5
level5

Postby VoiD88 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:19 pm

Inkku wrote:Hmm so today I had time and money :D for the tier upgrade, I sended them receipt of the donation. How long does it take for upgrade to complete?
Or can I submit my name already? Im not panicking or anything I just wanna know :) *thinking really hard for cool names and bios*

I upgraded my tier on march 4 and got an immediate automated response saying they will respond as soon as possible. Did you get that as well?
The final confirmation arrived on march 8 for me, but remember that it's pretty much a two-and-a-half-person company right now, so it might take longer than that.

And I'm afraid the website where you can submit your name won't accept you as long as your account has not been upgraded.
Life is NOT like a box of chocolates, it's more like a jar of jalapeños: What you do today might burn your a** tomorrow.
~Garfield
Urigella
level1
level1

Postby Urigella » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:28 pm

VoiD88 wrote:
Inkku wrote:Hmm so today I had time and money :D for the tier upgrade, I sended them receipt of the donation. How long does it take for upgrade to complete?

I upgraded my tier on march 4 and got an immediate automated response saying they will respond as soon as possible. Did you get that as well?
The final confirmation arrived on march 8 for me, but remember that it's pretty much a two-and-a-half-person company right now, so it might take longer than that.

And I'm afraid the website where you can submit your name won't accept you as long as your account has not been upgraded.

I upgraded a couple of days ago but didn't get the automated response, will give it a few more days before I get worrying then :D
VoiD88
level5
level5

Postby VoiD88 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:48 pm

Urigella wrote:I upgraded a couple of days ago but didn't get the automated response, will give it a few more days before I get worrying then :D

Did you send the copy of the receipt to upgrades@introversion.co.uk like you should have or did you send it to their customer support by mistake? ;)
Life is NOT like a box of chocolates, it's more like a jar of jalapeños: What you do today might burn your a** tomorrow.

~Garfield
Inkku
level1
level1

Postby Inkku » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:49 am

I have succesfully upgraded, got steam games and authorized my name in game. So I think you didnt send the receipt or something :P (I got email on 13th that my account got upgraded, I was shocked it was so fast :D )
Urigella
level1
level1

Postby Urigella » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:17 am

VoiD88 wrote:
Urigella wrote:I upgraded a couple of days ago but didn't get the automated response, will give it a few more days before I get worrying then :D

Did you send the copy of the receipt to upgrades@introversion.co.uk like you should have or did you send it to their customer support by mistake? ;)

I sent to the upgrade email, still no response yet. Will give it another day and then email support I think, just to make sure all is ok.

Edit: I decided to email support anyway seeing as it has been a week now. I got an auto response to the support email, so fingers crossed they can shed some light as to what's happening.
Urigella
level1
level1

Postby Urigella » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:10 pm

Urigella wrote:

I sent to the upgrade email, still no response yet. Will give it another day and then email support I think, just to make sure all is ok.

Edit: I decided to email support anyway seeing as it has been a week now. I got an auto response to the support email, so fingers crossed they can shed some light as to what's happening.

Still nothing. Getting a liiiil bit panicky now :oops:
Urigella
level1
level1

Postby Urigella » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:32 pm

Does anybody know how long it can normally take to get a reply from support?
lunaticneko
level2
level2

Postby lunaticneko » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:33 am

All the support issues aside, I think the "create-a-prisoner" feature should be available for like $100 (digital only) or $140 (with "box"). This prisoner, coupled with bio, would come shipped with the game, and its appearance will be the same across all games.

May be, as some people were too specific with their bio (like me), there could be some form of "rapsheet generation system" that generates criminal records based on the bio. Maybe expensive to program (considering the NLP crap IV has to deal with), but would make the game more realistic.

Of course, the selection should be fairly limited to not dilute the awesomeness of "face in game" reward.

Return to “Community Members”