How to view and edit your Name In The Game

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

VoiD88
level5
level5

Re: How to view and edit your Name In The Game

Postby VoiD88 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:26 pm

xander wrote:I am super stoked about this:

[scary image]

I look so angry and serial killery. :)

xander

I'm not surprised, because x=(-3). Those dumb students of yours deserved it :twisted:
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:24 pm

VoiD88 wrote:I'm not surprised, because x=(-3). Those dumb students of yours deserved it :twisted:

Hrm... that is annoying. Let's try once again to get something that works.

xander
belannaer
level0

Postby belannaer » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:43 pm

EDIT: Don't mind me! As usual I found the information 30 seconds after asking the question. If someone is having the same issue go here: http://support.introversion.co.uk/customer/portal/questions/731139-getting-my-name-and-character-in-the-game

I've been trying to contact Introversion through email about this issue, one month ago and another couple weeks ago but my mails have been unanswered. I know they are busy people, especially with the new kid coming and everything so I decided to try my luck here.

So my problem is that I was gifted the "Digital-Immorto-Criminalise Your Face" but I can't seem to find information how to actually submit my picture to be made into the in-game picture. I got the forum account (obviously) and Name In the Game part done just perfectly. So if anyone knows how to do this and would be so kind to point me to the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.
iDimas
level0

Postby iDimas » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:42 pm

I'm add name, but you do not include then in alpha 15 version. W.T.F.?
My name id is 170147.
VoiD88
level5
level5

Postby VoiD88 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:55 pm

iDimas wrote:I'm add name, but you do not include then in alpha 15 version. W.T.F.?
My name id is 170147.

Be patient.
I submitted my name in March and it got put into the game in october :lol:
wUndertUnge
level1
level1

Postby wUndertUnge » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:00 am

Has the new Name Editing been implemented? I bought my name in game upgrade a few months ago, but when I go back to the Name Editing screen here : http://www.introversion.co.uk/prisonarchitect/register/ :
I just get my bio in red lettering. No body customization :(
crash665
level0

Postby crash665 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:25 pm

I submitted mine yesterday (Jan 1) and got an email confirming today. Hopefully Alpha 17 will be out before too long, and maybe I'll be in it.
trevor1097
level0

Postby trevor1097 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:42 pm

I bought the name in game package in November of 2013, registered my id and made my character. I thought that it would show up in alpha 16 but it hasn't showed up yet. Can anyone help me with this problem?
VoiD88
level5
level5

Postby VoiD88 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:29 am

trevor1097 wrote:I bought the name in game package in November of 2013, registered my id and made my character. I thought that it would show up in alpha 16 but it hasn't showed up yet. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Yes: Read what I wrote three posts above yours:
VoiD88 wrote:Be patient.
I submitted my name in March and it got put into the game in october :lol:

Introversion is just a small company, give them some time. And by that I mean a lot of time ;) If your name is not in the finished game, THAT's when you should be asking for help.
Badmagic
level0

Postby Badmagic » Fri May 02, 2014 7:16 pm

Stupid question regarding this, I didn't want to make a mistake and wasn't sure on the rules so wanted to check before I entered anything, I setup the forum account yesterday then after reading about the 250 character limit etc I reduced my Bio down to fit (not much, it was only a few characters over (16 or 17) because I realised it would need to be a reasonable limit so its finalised as 15 or so characters under the limit. Now, after being happy with the details (Name, Face, Body etc) I submitted it but it occurred to me, at no point do I remember it asking for the required name CD-Key so... Is there a way to check I'm properly registered so the submitted application won't be instantly dismissed by accident?
kamk
level0

Postby kamk » Fri May 02, 2014 8:01 pm

Badmagic wrote:Stupid question regarding this...

This is just a wild guess, but if you login @ http://www.introversion.co.uk/prisonarchitect/register, you should have the options that are valid for you - in your case the "name in the game" special.

At least that's how i see it. Please correct me if i'm wrong, and if i am, please also make this a bit more intuitive ^^
CoreOpticCable
level0

Postby CoreOpticCable » Wed May 07, 2014 10:49 pm

quick question for the staff. Approximately how long do you think it will take to view my name on the list.

ps. its Sinnoch
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu May 08, 2014 5:53 am

CoreOpticCable wrote:quick question for the staff. Approximately how long do you think it will take to view my name on the list.

ps. its Sinnoch

By "the list", do you mean the online database or the in-game list? The online database generally updates very quickly (like, you should show up on the pending approval list more or less instantaneously. The in-game lists are updated with each alpha release, so that could take a month or two.

xander
mcglone
level1
level1

Postby mcglone » Fri May 09, 2014 6:50 pm

Chris wrote:Hey guys,

If you've just recently purchased or upgraded to the Name in the Game tier, here are some instructions on how to enter your bio, and also how to read your submitted bio and check/edit it.

http://support.introversion.co.uk/custo ... n-the-game

Such a great feature, Although the price increase was pretty steep compared to just the base game, but i suppose your paying for the additional games too (which i won't be playing half as much) but still a pretty good feature, if only you could implement it in the final release for those you simply purchase the game, it would make the whole thing more... complete
CoreOpticCable
level0

Postby CoreOpticCable » Sun May 11, 2014 4:12 am

xander wrote:
CoreOpticCable wrote:quick question for the staff. Approximately how long do you think it will take to view my name on the list.

ps. its Sinnoch

By "the list", do you mean the online database or the in-game list? The online database generally updates very quickly (like, you should show up on the pending approval list more or less instantaneously. The in-game lists are updated with each alpha release, so that could take a month or two.

xander

Thanks but I was wondering about acceptance i just didnt wanna seem impatient
i got my name approved however in 2 days.
it took faster than i thought XD

Return to “Community Members”