How to view and edit your Name In The Game

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

gatekeeper501
level0

Re: How to view and edit your Name In The Game

Postby gatekeeper501 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:40 am

There should be some information on 'Face in the game' on here, at least telling us its closed, no longer available or what it had entitled.
elle6136
level0

Postby elle6136 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:19 pm

Chris wrote:Hey guys,

If you've just recently purchased or upgraded to the Name in the Game tier, here are some instructions on how to enter your bio, and also how to read your submitted bio and check/edit it.

http://support.introversion.co.uk/custo ... n-the-game

Hi my name is Elle I am a massive fan of the game and recently they added female characters but the thing is with the name in game add on or whatever you class it as it doesn't have female heads and bodies and I specifically bought the name in add on so I could create me but there aren't any female heads or bodies so I cant. is there going to be an update for this?

Thanks in advance. :)
VoiD88
level5
level5

Postby VoiD88 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:12 pm

Hi Elle, nice to see new female players join the community.

Since the last update with female inmates has been released, lots of people have requested that it should be added. So far, there's been no response from the devs as far as I know, but that doesn't usually mean anything. Introversion has mostly kept quiet about what features they'll put into the game or onto their website until the actual moment of release. However, since there are many people asking for female Name and/or face in the game, I would be surprised if they simply ignored these requests. The Name in the game should be fairly easy to add to the website, however whether the Face in the game tier gets reopened largeley depends on their artist Ryan Sumo, so I'm not so sure on that one.

I guess all we need to do is wait and see. :mrgreen:
CumpyLustard
level2
level2

Postby CumpyLustard » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:55 am

As of Update 3 you should be able to change your entry to female. Checked mine and the option was there.
Ragdoll
level0

Postby Ragdoll » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:16 pm

Is it one at a time? Since whenever I click to create prisoner the same only one I made comes up.

Also, I seem to be unable to find it in both of the authorized and Un-authorized lists, Meaning that I have absolutely no way of knowing that it's been submitted. Is there some sort of "Submit' button? I would really like an answer, as this is like the third time I had to post my problem.
Lancey
level0

Postby Lancey » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:58 pm

guys, i bought the name dlc and edited myself in the web site. but i cant see myself in the game bible. how could i play with myself ?
StephenKicker
level0

Postby StephenKicker » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:00 pm

Same as CumpyLustard.
I just recently bought the name dlc and made a character yesterday, however, I haven't seen it in the game as well as I've thoroughly checked both Authorized and Unauthorized lists and can't find my character. Any help or idea of how to actually get your character in the game?
TiBari
level0

Postby TiBari » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:02 pm

Same as you problem. I bought dlc for name change and anything was happen.
MrTacocorn
level0

Postby MrTacocorn » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:31 pm

I don't know if this is the wrong place to post this, but I got the DLC, did everything with it, and I registered my bio, the list has been updated several times, and I don't see my prisoners bio on any of the lists. It's been over 48 hours so I can't refund the DLC, (steam) so this is my last resort. Anyone able to help?
ZetteSanz
level0

Postby ZetteSanz » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:24 am

I bought the Name in the Game tier via Steam and I made my prisoner bio and all the necessary steps but I still can't see my prisoner in the game? Did I miss something?
LightRaider96
level0

Postby LightRaider96 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:23 pm

I made my bio and everything but I didn't even make it on the un-authorized list! Do I wait more or did I buy a tier that is unavailable anymore?
Kyrah Abattoir
level0

Postby Kyrah Abattoir » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:25 pm

There appears to be a bug with "name in the game" my bio "Kyrah Abattoir" isn't supposed to have a nickname, yet it inherits BrianWelshie999's
Oddjob
level0

Postby Oddjob » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:52 pm

How long on average does it take to get your name in the game entry in the game?
UpstateChip
level0

Postby UpstateChip » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:06 pm

I know there are a lot of people, who's trying to add themselves to the game. But if i buy the name in game edition, then why do i have to wait so long to authorize it? Someone's waiting it for months. Do you want dissatisfied users? Because this is how you get dissatisfied users.
hi15td
level0

Postby hi15td » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:38 pm

So I got the name in game addon during the steam sale and I put my name in game, My name has not yet been approved yet the people above and below me have, and I got no email stating why. Why is this? :?

Return to “Community Members”