Religion in Prisons

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

phoenixca
level1
level1

Religion in Prisons

Postby phoenixca » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:13 pm

I was debating linking this here, but since the introduction mission includes pretty blatant Judeo-Christian themes, it seemed appropriate.

http://www.canada.com/study+raises+ques ... z2LSK9tiYt

That, and PA is in a very unique position of being able to educate people about recent research like this, as well as entertain.
Ric666
level3
level3

Postby Ric666 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:06 pm

I very much doubt IV want to make this game political at all.

It's mean't to be fun & non serious.....

Saying that, I'm pretty sure they're introducing priests for last prayers or whatever it's called before electrocution.

Religion & politics should never get involved in games imo as no-one ever agress & it does nothing but cause arguments & division.
soul_rever38
level1
level1

Postby soul_rever38 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:33 pm

I think having the priest come in for their last rights is a good idea, I do think that adding religion into the full game is like walking into a minefield without a map of the place. everyone would want the religion that they believe in, in the game and I personally think that adding that would take up a bit of time for the developers and will probably still end with people complaining about how certain religions are being portrayed in the game.
Daimaju
level2
level2

Postby Daimaju » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:34 pm

soul_rever38 wrote:I think having the priest come in for their last rights is a good idea, I do think that adding religion into the full game is like walking into a minefield without a map of the place. everyone would want the religion that they believe in, in the game and I personally think that adding that would take up a bit of time for the developers and will probably still end with people complaining about how certain religions are being portrayed in the game.

+1
Faracus
level2
level2

Postby Faracus » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:52 am

Ric666 wrote:I very much doubt IV want to make this game political at all.

It's mean't to be fun & non serious.....

Saying that, I'm pretty sure they're introducing priests for last prayers or whatever it's called before electrocution.

Religion & politics should never get involved in games imo as no-one ever agress & it does nothing but cause arguments & division.

Then what do you say about: http://www.politicalmachine.com/

Return to “Community Members”