[SUGGESTION] Contraband museum

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Would you like to see a contraband museum?

Yes
79%
No
21%

Total votes: 42
HerrJoebob
level4
level4

[SUGGESTION] Contraband museum

Postby HerrJoebob » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:33 pm

After watching my guards trash all the drills/guns/lighters they find on the inmates, it occurred to me that it would be cool if we could set up a "museum" area to show off all the loot - perhaps as an annex to the warden's office or somesuch.

Every prison documentary I've seen has such a museum. Obviously this wouldn't be a priority 1 feature but I think it'd be a neat way to personalize the prison.
Lorenzo666
level1
level1

Postby Lorenzo666 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:27 pm

Perhaps it would be less like a Museum and more like a storage space of some kind. You'd certainly want to keep it under guard incase there was a riot and the prisoners got access D:
christopher1006
level5
level5

Postby christopher1006 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:04 am

It could be refered to as an evidence locker, all contraband goes there and once it happens it gets written in a tab on your clipboard so you can examine all the types of contraband you've found so far.
Yes, that is a penguin with rabies. Deal with it.
HerrJoebob
level4
level4

Postby HerrJoebob » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:31 am

christopher1006 wrote:It could be refered to as an evidence locker, all contraband goes there and once it happens it gets written in a tab on your clipboard so you can examine all the types of contraband you've found so far.

Kinda like it, the point was to have some evidence of what you've found while running the current prison.
Bjs2
level0

Postby Bjs2 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:42 am

How about one just in the ui.... Like a book of all the items you have confiscated.. Sort of like a achievements?
a__gun
level3
level3

Postby a__gun » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:53 pm

christopher1006 wrote:It could be refered to as an evidence locker, all contraband goes there and once it happens it gets written in a tab on your clipboard so you can examine all the types of contraband you've found so far.

Could expand upon this to create a means of monitoring contraband coming into your prison and the effectivness of your efforts to stop it
hurrimark
level1
level1

Postby hurrimark » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:19 pm

Not bad idea but personally I think this would be better:

a prisoner 'hall of fame' where prisoners who have caused the most trouble, killed the most, been the best behaved e.t.c are recognised, as well as a little log telling you how they fared when they got out of prison - did they go straight or not or get killed in a mob revenge attack? e.t.c
christopher1006
level5
level5

Postby christopher1006 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:37 pm

hurrimark wrote:Not bad idea but personally I think this would be better:

a prisoner 'hall of fame' where prisoners who have caused the most trouble, killed the most, been the best behaved e.t.c are recognised, as well as a little log telling you how they fared when they got out of prison - did they go straight or not or get killed in a mob revenge attack? e.t.c

I'd prefer not to encourage the sociopaths.
Yes, that is a penguin with rabies. Deal with it.
hurrimark
level1
level1

Postby hurrimark » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:36 am

christopher1006 wrote:
hurrimark wrote:Not bad idea but personally I think this would be better:

I'd prefer not to encourage the sociopaths.

Each to their own lol :P :evil:

Return to “Community Members”