Slight glitch - no concrete or girders being delivered

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Sunyavadin
level1
level1

Slight glitch - no concrete or girders being delivered

Postby Sunyavadin » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:35 pm

Having some problems on a prison, deliveries of these two have stopped, and I have foundations which cost me a fortune a few blocks from completion, but blocked due to a lack of materials... Laying new foundations doesn't help.

*Edit*

To clarify, it's two ingame days since my workers stopped doing anything and all returned to storage. And ONE of the foundations is in fact 100% complete but is not turning into a room. I manually moused over each and every one of the 736 squares to check.
whodat30
level0

Postby whodat30 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:37 pm

try deleting the foundation and rebuilding it. you will not have to pay again as the blocks are already there. :D
Azarath
level2
level2

Postby Azarath » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:03 pm

For the one that's 100% complete, make sure you've put a door on one of the walls. If it's an addition to a different room try right clicking on the foundation, sometimes that happens to me and it then realises it's finished and builds.

For the lack of materials, make sure you have a delivery area and/or a storage area, and that neither of them go onto the very outermost squares on the map.

If not, then upload the save file, I'll see if I can reproduce it :)
gmyx
level1
level1

Postby gmyx » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:23 pm

I've had this happen as well. Most times is just a matter of finding the fault. I've also had to cancel and re-do a foundation for it work.

The other time was my delivery area was full but not what was needed. Trucks pilled up and nothing happened until I expanded the delivery area and created a storage area.
Ganjatron
level0

Postby Ganjatron » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:18 am

This happened to me once, I saved, exited out and restarted. Once I was back in the foundation had turned into a room.

Return to “Community Members”