Current Suggestions Compilation List

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Poklamez
level0

Re: Current Suggestions Compilation List

Postby Poklamez » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:08 pm

Shouldn't already implemented features be removed from the list? Or at least marked as such? It's a little bit confusing to read through right now, though still interesting.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:12 pm

Poklamez wrote:Shouldn't already implemented features be removed from the list? Or at least marked as such? It's a little bit confusing to read through right now, though still interesting.

The only person with the power to alter the list is the person who originally posted it (or, I suppose, a moderator). Since the OP is long gone, I don't see that happening. In the best of all possible worlds, this thread would be unstickied, since it doesn't really serve any purpose any longer.

xander
762SkS
level1
level1

Postby 762SkS » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:24 am

Id like to post a suggestion. I'd like to see the ability to a assign staff or guards to the numbers keys. Or even groups of guards. I searched for this and didn't find anything.
Smodd
level1
level1

Postby Smodd » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:07 pm

Don't know if this is a problem since Alpha 14, but dead bodies can't be driven away from the Hearse. They just fell down of the Hearse :evil:
Gondlar
level1
level1

Postby Gondlar » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:55 pm

That is a known issue for quite some time: Bug #1920
acegamer08
level3
level3

Postby acegamer08 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:41 pm

Smodd wrote:Don't know if this is a problem since Alpha 14, but dead bodies can't be driven away from the Hearse. They just fell down of the Hearse :evil:

thats just the dead visitors...right?

the other stiffs get moved (or at least i thought they did)

no visitation room, no bodies hanging around.
douglasrac
level1
level1

Postby douglasrac » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:57 am

Shortcuts! A keyboard shortcut to turn on and off things, to dump or dismantle, etc. All commands in the card should have a key.
sinclajs
level0

Postby sinclajs » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:21 pm

Is there any way to have the prisoners name printed on their cell? You could then move their cells around to help stop tunnels being dug.
snarst
level2
level2

Postby snarst » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:11 pm

I noticed that the list doesn't have the cert (correction emergency response teams) team. Is there no dedicated thread to it?
Meeeps
level3
level3

Postby Meeeps » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:27 pm

this list is very outdated, maybe it should be moved to the wiki so we could help to maintain it?

edit: copied the list to the wiki: http://devwiki.introversion.co.uk/pa/index.php/Suggestions , but it needs more work, like adding links and updating the status (1st column), I would suggest to use background colors:
white: new
yellow: partially implemented (add note)
green: implemented
red: won't be implemented (add note)

The status text would be the version (a14=Alpha 14)
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:36 pm

Meeeps wrote:this list is very outdated, maybe it should be moved to the wiki so we could help to maintain it?

edit: copied the list to the wiki: http://devwiki.introversion.co.uk/pa/index.php/Suggestions , but it needs more work, like adding links and updating the status (1st column), I would suggest to use background colors:
white: new
yellow: partially implemented (add note)
green: implemented
red: won't be implemented (add note)

The status text would be the version (a14=Alpha 14)

Not to gripe---you have clearly done a lot of work---but a list of suggestions only goes so far. If each suggestion were linked to a forum post where the suggestion is discussed, it would make it easier to cross-reference, and might actually be useful for something. I have neither the time nor inclination to setup or maintain such a list (which is why I haven't done it yet), but if anyone is interested in making the list actually useful, some links would go a long way.

xander
Meeeps
level3
level3

Postby Meeeps » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:17 am

Well, that is why it should be done on the wiki, then everyone can contribute, I won't do it alone, there was yet no big work involved in the wiki page, just c&p from this forum list and a bit regex, I noticed too late that there are also links here. Anyway, I hope, someone else would like to help....
RGeezy911
level5
level5

Postby RGeezy911 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:05 am

That is quite the list indeed, and I will be able to assist in making the page more functional if need be. However, it will be slightly difficult to maintain with such a small group of active contributors.

Because that article was not being linked anywhere, I have edited the main page of the wiki by removing (the now redundant) icon article link, and replaced it with your suggestions article link.
Meeeps
level3
level3

Postby Meeeps » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:14 pm

My biggest fear to contribute here is my lack of English knowledge. ;-)

Edit: maybe there is a moderator around, who could put the link to the wiki article on the top of the first post here.
Rex980
level0

Postby Rex980 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:53 pm

Heres an idea,
What about having high risk prisoners (mob/mafia bosses) that have friends on the outside trying to break them out of your prison and you have to try and prevent them from doing so. If you manage to keep the prisoner in you get a bonus grant or somthing. Just one of my ideas.

Return to “Community Members”