Please post all bugs in our Mantis bug tracker, NOT here.

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

sebastiannielsen
level2
level2

Re: Please post all bugs in our Mantis bug tracker, NOT here

Postby sebastiannielsen » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:15 am

It dont work. When I try to login it says my account is disabled.
I have "Standard edition". Guess I need to upgrade Before getting access to mantis?
sebastiannielsen
level2
level2

Postby sebastiannielsen » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:18 am

Solved it. Apparently, I never got the FIRST login dialog, and got the SECOND dialog first. So I tried with my forum details all the time and tried recovering and it kept saying my account was disabled.
Maybe you should change the error message to say that the forum details will not work here, so you know that it is the second login.
alien.ID
level0

Postby alien.ID » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:50 am

Hello there,
I can not login to mantis, even though I am using my forum id and password

since I need to ask you guys regarding this games compability with MacBook Pro (13-inch, Early 2011) Yosemite
RGeezy911
level5
level5

Postby RGeezy911 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:37 pm

Hi alien.ID,

If you've never created a Mantis account, you need to do that first. Click on the link that says "Signup for a new account" and follow the instructions when shown. It is preferred if you kept the username and password the same as your forum username and password. Once done, you should be able to login normally.

Cheers!
Böjrn Ragnar
level0

Postby Böjrn Ragnar » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:56 pm

yeah hi,
im the next guy having the same annoying problem.
and to say, i just wanted to check for some bugs cuz i found quite a few, wanted to help instead im wasting my precious time here failing to login.
that pisses me off. that said to the issue (and please please with sugar on top dont tell me how i need a mantis account I KNOW - AND THATS NOT THE PROBLEM):

as u can see i managed to create a forum account and register my steam key otherwise i could not post in this forum right,
so i SHOULD be able to go through the first login screen so i can see the mantis screen, but the first dialoge just gives me this

"Failed to authenticate user. Did you type in your username / password correctly?

Please try again or visit support.introversion.co.uk for support. "

i quoted flitzpiepe, since he described the same problem and even posted this screenshot of it.
THIS IS MY PROBLEM: http://img.xrmb2.net/580318

im clarifying:
http://www.introversion.co.uk/prisonarchitect/register/
THIS WORKS, and after i login into THIS i get the options:

You already own Prison Architect.

You can access the Alpha forum here. (WORKS, gets me HERE)

You can access the wiki here. (NOT WOKRING!!!!!!!!!) -> 2nd login in screen, which after typing everything in gives me "Failed to authenticate user... "

You can access the bugs database here. (NOT WOKRING !!!!!!!!!) -> 2nd login in screen, which after typing everything in gives me "Failed to authenticate user... "

You can access the Alpha builds here. (WORKS)

so whats the problem? this is a retarded circuit. clicking on "If you have forgotten your login details, or if you are not sure you have registered for access please visit: " just gets me back to http://www.introversion.co.uk/prisonarchitect/register/ and that WORKS as stated above... what a loop...!!!

then theres the post from gaskell:
gaskell wrote:After getting frustrated with this as well I finally worked out why I was having trouble (and maybe why others are too). The login with the Introversion logo asks for USERNAME not email.

I was entering my email and password and wondering why it would not let me in. Fail.
Anyway, just hoping this complete lack of noticing the obvious might help someone else that fell into the same thing I did.

oh yeah and my pw consists of normal letters, but my username doesnt. obviously. so what now. hope u r not gonna tell me i HAVE to use the USERNAME not EMAIL ??? (email works on the PA and introversion login screens) but at the same time no space and no localised charachters? wtf??? i even looked in the forum options (which i rly didnt want to do!!!) yeah i can change my pw, but not the USERNAME.... if thats rly the problem then maybe the forum should not allow me to create it like this or at leastet put a bug red warning sign up.
cuz if that would be the case i dont know what to do... wirting some support ticket for suername change, oh cmon rly?!

i repeat myself hopfully saving me and others those not-so-helpful replies...
not manits
and i couldnt find a solution, since for flitzpiepe it like miracoulsly worked (gz) but no solution was posted :(((
unfortunately i will not be able to point out bugs as longs as this is issue is persisting

(PS, FYI: i just want to make it very clear what i mean, since it seems there was some confusion earlier when other ppl experienced the same issue, so please dont feel atttacked or anything yeah ok thx) :mrgreen: :oops: :wink:

and thx for any help

quote="Flitzpiepe" ............................................................................ ............................................................................ ............................................................................

xander wrote:
Flitzpiepe wrote:
xander wrote:That is the page for creating a forum account. The tracker is here: " http://bugs.introversion.co.uk/login_page.php . I believe that the page is protected by .htaccess, so you will need to give it your forum credentials to get to the tracker login page. You will then have to create a tracker account, as well.

xander

From the link i posted you come to an overview where the mentioned link from you can be find - and if i visit this page, entering my forum credentials, i get the mentioned error ...

Frankly, I don't know which stage of the authentication is failing. As I said, when you try to access the tracker, you first have to use your forum credentials to get through the first round of authentication, then you have to create a new account for the tracker. Can you provide screenshots of the authentication dialogs that you are filling out and the errors that you are getting?

xander

I visit your link, enter my credentials, get this error:

............................................................................ ............................................................................ ............................................................................ /quote
dubyrunning
level0

Postby dubyrunning » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:42 pm

Böjrn Ragnar wrote:

I'm having the same problem. I'd like to report a bug, but when the Mantis trackers asks for my forum credentials (and I supply them), it says "Failed to authenticate user. Did you type in your username / password correctly?"
Taifun19
level0

Postby Taifun19 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:04 pm

Hello!

Please tell me why I have some prisoners instead of cameras, go in solitary confinement and sit there? What they do not like in the cells? I send them forced into the chambers, but they can be returned back! It would be interesting to see the possibility for every prisoner fasten certain camera!

Good luck in the development and look forward to an answer! Excuse me, If i'm do not write there!
Pogmothoin
level2
level2

Postby Pogmothoin » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:33 pm

dubyrunning wrote:
Böjrn Ragnar wrote:

I'm having the same problem. I'd like to report a bug, but when the Mantis trackers asks for my forum credentials (and I supply them), it says "Failed to authenticate user. Did you type in your username / password correctly?"

Read the first post, you need to register a mantis account to use it.
shentino
level0

Postby shentino » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:34 am

Looks like I jammed the bugtracker. My attempt to log in got a deadlock error.

Return to “Community Members”