[Win7] Several Bugs

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

StaticEngine
level1
level1

[Win7] Several Bugs

Postby StaticEngine » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:13 am

Things I've noticed so far:

Prisoners seem to lose state, and just stand around. This usually occurs with high needs (everything is CAPS, like HUNGER and FAMILY).
    Prisoners don't utilize the Common Room, even with high boredom/entertainment need. There are TVs, billiards tables, etc... in there, but those things are ignored. Bookshelves in Prisoner's cells also have little impact on boredom.
    Doctors don't find staff or prisoners who are injured.
    Not all prisoners use available showers, even when they need to shower. Instead, they just get naked and fight.
    The wear-rate for buildings is relatively high for the number of janitors I am able to afford.
    Discovered photographs are just placeholder art.
    Can't set patrol paths for guards (or if I can, it's not obvious how).

So far, that's about it. Game holds a lot of promise, but is definitely very Alpha.
Illanair
level3
level3

Postby Illanair » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:25 am

You should probably read up next time you make a bug thread - all of your bugs are already well known here.

Prisoners can get "comatose" - not a lot of fixes for that. At least they still get you money.

Common rooms are fairly bugged - instead put televisions (not large ones) in either every cell or in the holding cells.

Doctors will typically never leave the medical bay to heal anyone - you have to either wait for guards to send injured inmates to the medbay (vacant bed) or send them out (they have issues with pathfinding out the medbay, help them by moving into into another room and then repeating the healing order)

The wear rate is pretty bad at the moment compared to the bearable number of janitors and greenkeepers - I'd expect either better income or lower wages to cover that issues eventually.

Patrols and riot guards are not properly working/implemented yet.
steviebuk
level2
level2

Postby steviebuk » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:27 am

If a worker is murdered instead of a doctor taking the dead to the morgue, another worker did. This was before I marked the room as a morgue, the worker just took the dead worker and dumped him on the morgue slab. I was then able to select the dead worker and fire him :)
steviebuk
level2
level2

Postby steviebuk » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:39 am

If someone is out cold in a solitary cell then a guard will try and put another prisoner in the same cell, if a prisoner is being set to one. If you then heal the unconscious prisoner, your then stuck with two prisoners in a solitary cell only built for one.
StaticEngine
level1
level1

Postby StaticEngine » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:55 pm

Illanair wrote:You should probably read up next time you make a bug thread - all of your bugs are already well known here.

I'm filing bugs. Introversion can close them as dupes. Better to file dupes than to assume someone else did, and have bugs go ignored.

Return to “Community Members”