Few Bugs and missing features

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

miller3492
level0

Few Bugs and missing features

Postby miller3492 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:47 am

Here is just a few things I have noticed

1. There needs to be a way to remove walls. Only way I have found is by removing foundation, but then you cant replace that small strip removed, you have to place outdoor flooring over the spot.
2. Im finding pathing needs to be adjusted to the path ways, many of the staff just walk the shortest rout, not the fastest.
3. Prisoners get stuck between wall and table is the tale is against the wall in some cases, and I have had 3 cases where staff and prisoners get stuck on the medical beds.

Recommendations
If there is not already a way, there should be an option to Stop prisoners from being delivered. I have ended up with more than i can handle. i have about 30 in cells and like 40 in the holding cell.

That is what i have noticed so far. My print screens came out black, so i will update pictures next time, i just connected the game to steam for screenshots so i can save them without them being a black screen.
askiba
level1
level1

Postby askiba » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:50 am

Ctrl+P saves screenshots in the game folder, just for those who don't want to use Steam.
gsuberland
level2
level2

Postby gsuberland » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:59 am

Part 1 is fixed by using the Materials tab. Just drop a material tile (e.g. concrete) over the wall, and it replaces it.
playaction
level0

Postby playaction » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:05 am

3. That seems to be the idea. Your prison has to be ever expanding and efficient. And your prison is always destined to fail miserably at some point. I actually like that.

Return to “Community Members”