Game stuck in bottom right hand corner of the screen on Mac

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

zeeBonz
level0

Game stuck in bottom right hand corner of the screen on Mac

Postby zeeBonz » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:44 pm

I'm running OS 10.7.4, and whenever i launch PA, the game opens in the bottom right hand corner of the screen and is stuck there. I can only see half of the play area, as the rest is off screen and there is no way to move the window or make it full screen.
Moof
level0

Postby Moof » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:03 pm

This also happened to me, so I edited the preferences.txt to make it windowed with a resolution that fit on my screen and play it that way.
nefarioustim
level0

Same here

Postby nefarioustim » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:07 pm

Same problem for me too. Again, I edited the preferences file and made it windowed within my screen size.
DrFunkenstein
level0

Postby DrFunkenstein » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:10 pm

I am running on a macbook with an external display only. With screen height and width set to '0' as default, the game does not set itself to the correct height and width of my external display.
Andcarne
level4
level4

Postby Andcarne » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:11 pm

This is a known bug. Please check the forum before posting. As pointed out above in the thread you can also edit your preferences file to set a width/height and windowed to on.

Return to “Community Members”