[BUG} Prisoners go nude to walk through shower room.

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Forever_Lona
level1
level1

Postby Forever_Lona » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:30 am

frasercarter wrote:
Illanair wrote:You don't really need that many drains - all they do is block the water from passing, it doesn't "drain" it at all. So in front of the cells, and on the bottom and top sides. (Just a tip - aesthetically it looks nice)

not sure about this, i have noticed that water will still go through walls regardless of if there is a drain in a doorway.

... and kosh... fair point, but i mean you could always make a less perverted corridor :D hehe

You need to make sure you cover the doorways from a diagonal point too, so ...

x
xD
oD
xD
x

Where x are walls, o is a door and D is a drain. Otherwise it still goes through.
Ayrix
level0

Postby Ayrix » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:43 am

Forever_Lona wrote:
frasercarter wrote:
Illanair wrote:You don't really need that many drains - all they do is block the water from passing, it doesn't "drain" it at all. So in front of the cells, and on the bottom and top sides. (Just a tip - aesthetically it looks nice)

not sure about this, i have noticed that water will still go through walls regardless of if there is a drain in a doorway.

... and kosh... fair point, but i mean you could always make a less perverted corridor :D hehe

You need to make sure you cover the doorways from a diagonal point too, so ...

x
xD
oD
xD
x

Where x are walls, o is a door and D is a drain. Otherwise it still goes through.

You can place the drain on the same tile as the door, not the tile(s) behind it.
flatlander
level1
level1

Postby flatlander » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:51 am

Hmmm... I hadn't thought of that... Going to have to test it. :)

Return to “Community Members”