Somebody gifted this to me for STEAM and this is NOT giving me the STEAM code!

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Marquise
level0

Somebody gifted this to me for STEAM and this is NOT giving me the STEAM code!

Postby Marquise » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:12 am

First of all I am really reluctant to open accounts everywhere and propagate my personal data everywhere and I am kinda paranoid about it.

My significant other saw I had potential with that game and bought a serial number that didn't work on Steam but your register page.

When I tried to create account here like the instructions info page asked me to,
I was redirected on THIS forum to create a forum account (not a game one) :(

Then I tried over and over trying to prove I am not a bot with some listing game (I thought at first just putting Prison Architect in the box which was my product but... Nope!) and was locked for hours by the create account page of this forum once I figured out it was a QI question about your game development history.

When it finally worked because it accepted my username, it sent a e-mail that ended up in the spam box. I got fast in that spam box retrieving it.
Then clicked the link to here and...

Bravo all my companion's money got on the right to post on the forum site; "Your game key has now been registered with your forum account." it read.

No Steam key no nothing but a support link my browser says is insecure and malicious!

I don't know how long that message will be here, but since it was my Christmas gift and a good way to attempt to try to gain more confidence on the internet for me, it is just sad that I cannot even message support.

I am dabbling on the "Your game key has now been registered with your forum account." page now hoping to get scraps of my gift from the provided links.

But so far all I see are just relogs pages a wiki and I am amiss here and if I see a download link I will be certain it'll be a bait by now

Is there anyone to just clear it up for me?
Heinzgesicht
level0

Re: Somebody gifted this to me for STEAM and this is NOT giving me the STEAM code!

Postby Heinzgesicht » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:30 pm

Hello,

a friend of mine bought me a prison architect key on the internet.
It turned out it wasn't a Steam key but a Introversion key.
I can download Prison Architect from this site: https://www.introversion.co.uk/prisonarchitect/builds.html
But the thing is that on this site there aren't the newest releases. So I can't play on multiplayer with people that have the steam version (which means that they get the newest alpha release instantly).
Excuse me? What the F? This is the website of the developer and they don't have the newest version of their own game on their own webite? S M H
I hope though that you can download the game via the link.

Return to “General”