Shower issue since the start.

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

zedsan82
level0

Shower issue since the start.

Postby zedsan82 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:29 am

I have played this game quite a bit and yes it has had it's issues and have been fixed time and time again. But when I put showers in the cells, you are forced to make them shower only when they wake up and only then, otherwise they run the the closest cells in masses and I just face palm.
zedsan82
level0

Re: Shower issue since the start.

Postby zedsan82 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:39 am

Can't we just only give Cell shower access to the assigned inmate.
VoiD88
level5
level5

Postby VoiD88 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:15 am

If putting showers in cells, don't zone them as showers and don't assign any shower time in the regime. That way, they will use the shower in their own cell whenever they need to.
zedsan82
level0

Postby zedsan82 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:14 pm

VoiD88 wrote:If putting showers in cells, don't zone them as showers and don't assign any shower time in the regime. That way, they will use the shower in their own cell whenever they need to.

Okay, What you said is not the issue. they are not zoned as showers, they are zoned as cell, each cell has a shower head and it is used properly when they wake up, it is when they are in any other part of the prison and you have shower in the regime, they seek out the closest shower head and go there, problem is every cell has a shower head and 20 or so stack in one cell trying to take a shower instead of going to the designated shower room. I really do not know where you got the idea I zoned the CELL shower as shower. -_-

Return to “General”