Prison Workshops not cutting logs

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

FearlessPigeon
level0

Prison Workshops not cutting logs

Postby FearlessPigeon » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:10 am

In my prison I have been getting a steady supply of logs and lots of saws with eligible people to work them but my workers just put all of the logs in exports and they only cut the metal sheets. I really need to change this because I cant make beds right now. Any idea on how to fix? :D
vulgarman
level1
level1

Re: Prison Workshops not cutting logs

Postby vulgarman » Wed May 16, 2018 8:14 pm

you need to have someone pass carpentry, or have some tables in there, or both. I forget. once they can make beds, they'll cut wood.
BellaCrist
level0

Postby BellaCrist » Tue May 22, 2018 8:23 am

In Prison Architect, players build and manage their own maximum security prison, designed to hold the most hardened of criminals. The console editions include a fully-fledged story mode that explores the gruesome and often convoluted matters of legal gray areas in the prison system, and an incredibly in-depth sandbox mode, packed with new in-game community features. These new features from developer and publisher Double Eleven allow players to build, maintain and share their maximum security prisons with the touch of a button on either console service.
lukaskupasz
level0

Postby lukaskupasz » Wed May 23, 2018 8:35 am

is there also a requirement/mechanic for safeguarding your prisoners from other prisoners, or indeed are there subsets of inmates with different challenges.

Return to “General”