I think I found a deployment bug

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

sutt_uu
level0

I think I found a deployment bug

Postby sutt_uu » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:08 pm

Heres what I found after several tests: Prisoners wont stay in an enclosed (fences and jail door) yard set area, if theres another enclosed (prison external fence) area outside of the marked yard area. No matter what the deployment are set to. The only way to prevent them from walking around the large fenced area is by setting it as staff only, which will broken many programs as they would lose acess to those buildings such as classroom.

VoiD88
level5
level5

Re: I think I found a deployment bug

Postby VoiD88 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:27 am

Not a bug: Those guys are sneaking off to grab some contraband that's been thrown in over the wall. You can either try to live with that or create little fenced corridors between buildings for your prisoners to walk, so you can mark that large empty area as staff only. That will put an end to this behavior.
sutt_uu
level0

Re: I think I found a deployment bug

Postby sutt_uu » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:42 pm

VoiD88 wrote:Not a bug: Those guys are sneaking off to grab some contraband that's been thrown in over the wall. You can either try to live with that or create little fenced corridors between buildings for your prisoners to walk, so you can mark that large empty area as staff only. That will put an end to this behavior.
Thank you for the reply, you are correct about that. Turns out prisoners were walking to points were contraband were thrown into the prison, even during yard time. If anyone else is having this same issue, I recommend having phone tap and watch the intelligence information to check if thats the case. Build another fence around the prison leaving a 10 blocks gap between fences has solved the problem in my case.

Return to “General”