Fast Deliveries Mutator & Truck Spawn Rate

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

illinus1
level0

Fast Deliveries Mutator & Truck Spawn Rate

Postby illinus1 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:40 pm

I build big (at ~500 prisoners at the moment) and the endless stream of delivery trucks has always been a problem. I am trying out the fast deliveries mutator in my current build and it absolutely alleviates this issue. Deliveries just appear!

So, what's the problem?

Because I have far fewer trucks on the road, I am producing garbage and exports at a rate which far exceeds the available trucks. I have workshops full of license plates and 100+ garbage bags. Now, the default spawn rate for an empty truck is every hour. So I get 24 trucks a day, which is no where near enough. I need maybe 5 times that.

Any ideas on how to change the spawn rate so more empty trucks arrive? Alternatively, how could I go about turning off the mutator in the save file?

(As an aside, some items do still get delivered by truck with the mutator on, but I haven't given enough attention to determine which do. Nevertheless, is a very small minority.)
The Hell Fire
level0

Re: Fast Deliveries Mutator & Truck Spawn Rate

Postby The Hell Fire » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:00 pm

Once mutators are on never disabled weeell maybe if u search the files for the ur save file mutators Spawn rates i dont know maybe some experienced modders know
illinus1
level0

Re: Fast Deliveries Mutator & Truck Spawn Rate

Postby illinus1 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:30 pm

I edited the save file and disabled the fast deliveries mutator to get trucks again. The spawn rate itself must be in the base game.

Return to “General”