[Glitch] Prison wont intake prisoners

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Zachary000
level0

[Glitch] Prison wont intake prisoners

Postby Zachary000 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:34 am

I'm pretty experienced with the game at this point, so I'm pretty sure this is a glitch and not me. My current prison is at 645 prisoners, and suddenly stopped intaking new prisoners. It says that they are coming on the schedule, and I receive the bonus when I take them, but the truck never brings them in, and they never appear at the prison. I can't pinpoint when this started, I only noticed it when my prisoner count dropped enough that I was getting a negative income. I have tried various settings on the intake screen, reloading, etc. not sure what I did wrong, if I can fix it, or if I should just scrap it and start a new one. Here are the relevant screenshots if that helps. https://imgur.com/gallery/ndxLo
VoiD88
level5
level5

Re: [Glitch] Prison wont intake prisoners

Postby VoiD88 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:29 am

But there's a prisoner bus in the second screenshot. Is it empty? Or doesn't it stop at the delivery area?

The problem I see is that there are lots of trucks bringing stuff in. When the road is full, they get queued "outside" of the map, so it could take a while until they actually appear, depending on how fast the unloading goes. Try to expand your delivery area vertically so that many trucks can be unloaded at once.
senilin
level0

Re: [Glitch] Prison wont intake prisoners

Postby senilin » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:43 pm

VoiD88 wrote:But there's a prisoner bus in the second screenshot. Is it empty? Or doesn't it stop at the delivery area?

The problem I see is that there are lots of trucks bringing stuff in. When the road is full, they get queued "outside" of the map, so it could take a while until they actually appear, depending on how fast the unloading goes. Try to expand your delivery area vertically so that many trucks can be unloaded at once.

You might be right. Similar thing happened to me. I started put the 100 cells objects at the same time and this caused the trucks get gueued. Food trucks didn't reach the delivery section so my prisoners didn't eat anything for 2 days. I was so lucky there wasn't a riot.

Return to “General”