Bug with room grading?

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

yuk
level2
level2

Bug with room grading?

Postby yuk » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:04 am

I had to take pictures with my phone because it wouldn't screenshot the grading popup....basically...

The room shows 10 when empty.
When there's 1/4 people in there it shows 10.

When 2/4 people are in there it shows 5.

When 3/4 people are in there it says 4.

When 4/4 people are in there it shows 8.

This doesn't make any logical sense, either move it down consistently or count it as if there were max capacity in there? It looks to me like if there are 2 or 3 people in there it doesn't count the items as being available for up to 4 prisoners AND the space counter doesn't count space as though it's full, as evidence by it saying there's 18 squares per prisoner then dropping down to 6 when there's 4 people in there. Had I known this my entire prison would be designed differently and each would have more space.
N3XUS12
level0

Re: Bug with room grading?

Postby N3XUS12 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:51 pm

+1

I have this exact problem also. It seems to only be with dormitories and not with cells. Hopefully a dev will see this and it can be fixed in the next update?
Patronus
level0

Postby Patronus » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:44 am

It's not a bug. The Dorms have a "per prisoner" grading system which means the quality will go down if you put more prisoners into one dorm. Obviously prisoners do not like being a roommate with 5 people rather than just 1 or 2.
Flaming Flatulence
level0

Postby Flaming Flatulence » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:48 am

+1 Same problem, and this post has NOT been properly addressed.

As noted by others, dormitories with LESS then 4 prisoners are failing the "at least 1 TV/radio/pool table/shower head/bookcase per 4 prisoners" conditions.

The part of the scoring for windows and overall "crowdedness" (squares/prisoner) are working correctly, it's just the TV/radio/bookcase/pool table/shower head part that is not.

Even with 2 shower heads it is failing the "at least one shower head per 4 prisoners" condition when there are less than 4 prisoners.
yuk
level2
level2

Postby yuk » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:50 pm

Patronus wrote:It's not a bug. The Dorms have a "per prisoner" grading system which means the quality will go down if you put more prisoners into one dorm. Obviously prisoners do not like being a roommate with 5 people rather than just 1 or 2.

That would make COMPLETE sense if you read my post and saw that it's not grading in that way lol. I know it SHOULD be grading this way but if you looked at my screenshots you would see it is clearly not grading in that way.

Flaming Flatulence wrote:+1 Same problem, and this post has NOT been properly addressed.

As noted by others, dormitories with LESS then 4 prisoners are failing the "at least 1 TV/radio/pool table/shower head/bookcase per 4 prisoners" conditions.

The part of the scoring for windows and overall "crowdedness" (squares/prisoner) are working correctly, it's just the TV/radio/bookcase/pool table/shower head part that is not.

Even with 2 shower heads it is failing the "at least one shower head per 4 prisoners" condition when there are less than 4 prisoners.

I will have to try adding 4 showers and so on to see if that tips it over...if I have partially filled dorms the privacy need is manageable....but if I am filled to capacity it's not so manageable.

N3XUS12 wrote:+1

I have this exact problem also. It seems to only be with dormitories and not with cells. Hopefully a dev will see this and it can be fixed in the next update?

That would be SUPER dooper amazing if it were. I am so addicted to this game ha ha.

Return to “General”