The Outrageous Guard

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Navarro
level1
level1

The Outrageous Guard

Postby Navarro » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:26 am

So I'm reading through a thick stack of disciplinary reports when I receive a call from the CEO. He tells me that his office has received several complaints about an armed guard posted to my reception entrance. He said a worker approached the gate, and the guard posted there advised him that there was no need to call the control center to open the gate, because he would open it for him. So he fumbled for his keys for a few minutes, then acted like he found them but was on break and so nobody was permitted to enter until his break ended and he could clear them for entry. Ten minutes later, his "break" ended. Another staff member was informed that the prison was closed today, and they'd have to wait until the morning before entering again. The accountant reported that the guard refused her entry, on the grounds that a new policy was established by the warden, where he was now required to strip search all beautiful young ladies seeking entry. The doctor said the guard told him there's a new officer who's supposed to report to him for training, and requested that the doctor to ask around for "Harry Johnson" and if he finds him, to send him his way. The guard said the prison's small enough that if the doctor just goes inside and shouts his first and last name, Officer Johnson will probably hear him.

Needless to say, I was troubled after hearing of such an atrocious lack of professionalism from one of my staff. After the recent fiasco following my dormitory officers dumping inmate mail in the toilets, I decided to put an end to this immediately. So I levitated my torso and head over to the reception entrance, and this is what I found:

eider
level0

Re: The Outrageous Guard

Postby eider » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:31 am

lol, love it.... :D

check this screeny, wait til you find it.... :) Solitary Cell Bug!!!

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... 61388D8D4/
Inge Jones
level2
level2

Re: The Outrageous Guard

Postby Inge Jones » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:10 am

Lol! Not sure you need that for that particular activity though :D

Return to “General”