Visitor booth problem

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

HappyFaceMan
level0

Visitor booth problem

Postby HappyFaceMan » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:18 pm

So the visitation room on pc is not usable if there are not visitor tables. The problem is that I want to place the visitor booths for my maximum security prison. Although this is not supported by the new update of the pc version.
Wannabeuk
level0

Re: Visitor booth problem

Postby Wannabeuk » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:54 pm

I noticed this too, although the room does actually function, you will just constantly have the warning about the room missing requirements. If you place the booths and watch, they do actually get used.
wolfthecreator1
level1
level1

Postby wolfthecreator1 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:35 pm

I experienced it too. But there is a solution. Put as many visitor booths as you want and have one visitor table. Or build some walls put the visitor table inside and get a door and select Locked shut. Make sure the room is also marked as visitation
sim88
level2
level2

Postby sim88 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:43 am

My room works but I've noticed that since upgrading to the booths, I get a lot less visitors....
murgh
level2
level2

Postby murgh » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:19 pm

This is due to the mod with 'No Minimum Size Requirements', you should update it or edit the mod manually to include secure visitation boots.

With secure boots the visitation room will split in two. I noticed when you mark the visitors part as Staff Only, no visitors will come. So you have to keep both parts marked as min/med/max/prot/super to get visitors.

Return to “General”