how do you handle supermax prisoners?

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

that1steve
level1
level1

how do you handle supermax prisoners?

Postby that1steve » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:21 am

Im trying to plan out my supermax layout but i dont want the prisoner out of their cell for any reason. Im including a personal yard for each prisoner. My question is more about how do you guys handle feeding your supermax prisoners?
Can i set it up so meals are delivered to each cell?
therealbobisme
level1
level1

Re: how do you handle supermax prisoners?

Postby therealbobisme » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:47 am

you can feed them individually, each cell door needs to exit to an outdoor area other wise it will consider it as one block, getting food delivered not sure

with mine I've created their own place down the bottom complete with small kitchen and canteen, yard, common room, solitary and a shower block marked all as supermax.
I send all my gang boss's and 'lieutenants' there too, i hate gang bosses so when they start up i switch on free fire to ah resolve issues :D

Only prob is spiritual, workshop, class n shop but i just give no free time or work, either yard, lockup, eat or sleep :D

Here's mine :D
* i give them free time but there is a staff only section between their 'block' and the rest
Imagelock by bob isme, on Flickr
VoiD88
level5
level5

Postby VoiD88 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:17 am

My supermax guys are just locked in their cells 24/7. If you assign them permanent lockdown (the one researchable by the lawyer) the guards will bring food to their cells during eat regime. Their schedule is just lockdown with a few mealtimes. They have everything to satisfy their needs in their cell, except for the freedom need. I figured they just don't deserve that ;) So there's no need for a yard or a classroom or anything else but the cells.
Mikeldiablo
level2
level2

Postby Mikeldiablo » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:19 am

I generally just get them up and working earlier with enough free time to placate them. I've yet to receive a legendary prisoner, though I have an extremely volatile inmate. My supermax block is right next to my death row, which has an armed guard. Inmates in the north side of the block are generally on the edge of the guard's suppression radius.
that1steve
level1
level1

Postby that1steve » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:17 am

So what iv done is made a 12x12 area for each supermax (and death row) with a yard and personal canteen. Ill upload pictures tomorrow morning when i get home from work.
therealbobisme
level1
level1

Postby therealbobisme » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:48 pm

Here's my new supermax, :D Would love to be able to make smaller canteens but ya need the serving table :D

Imagesuperm by bob isme, on Flickr

Return to “General”