Kitchen Error

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

flowin
level0

Kitchen Error

Postby flowin » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:12 am

Has anyone else had a probelm with their cooks not cooking due to there being no canteen, even tho you have one built right beside/joining the canteen and its set to send food to the canteen? Id like to know what im doing wrong cause it ends up starving my prisoners to death and starting riots. Also my prisoners wont be able to be brought to a cell when they first arrive at my prisons
Darkrious1
level1
level1

Re: Kitchen Error

Postby Darkrious1 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:58 pm

In the 'Deployment window Is there a 'Staff Only' zone blocking prisoners from reaching the canteen, or allowing only certain security level prisoners to pass like MaxSec or Minimum? Check this first and make sure there's a cleared (no walls or locked doors blocking the way) 'Shared' (Anyone can pass through) path between the cell blocks and the canteen. If this checks out, if you have Logistics try going to the logistics tab and then hit food logistics and then check that the canteen is set to feed all cell blocks, it should be by default, if not either right click on the icon that is a fork and see if that resets it, or manually set each cell block to the canteen and see if this resolves it. As a last resort if both still fail is to de-zone and then re-zone the canteen and wait a bit with the simulation running (not paused) and see if that resolves it. If not restart the game and reload up the map, sometimes that can fix stuff by resetting everything. Beyond that I'm not sure as I haven't encountered this in ages, submit a bug report.

Return to “General”