This game if full of game breaking bugs

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

MostBlunted
level1
level1

This game if full of game breaking bugs

Postby MostBlunted » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:25 pm

See my other thread...but again...I started a new game and now my prisoners are invisble, and I´m only at the beginning after starting a new game:I have 14 prisoners, but they´re invisible see:

So, don´t buy this game, if you´re unlucky as me you can´t play it longer than 1-2 hours without a game breaking bug.

Windows 10
Xeon 3,6 Ghz
8 GB DDR
Geforce 970

http://250kb.de/0vPdquV (full Picture)

If you buy it on steam, try to get your money back. This game could be good, but´s it has a lot of bugs, if you´re not afraid of game breaking bugs, use 5 save slots and save each 3 minutes.

This game could be good, but at least I can´t play it longer than like 2 real time hours before getting whatever game breaking bug, it´s a 30$ alpha. I would love to get my money back, not possible with steam because I´ve played it like 30 hours (started, sucked, started a new game and so on). Steam policy won´t refund it.

SO BE AWARE, THIS IS NOT A FULL RELEASE! YOU´RE BUYING AN ALPHA VERSION!
Last edited by MostBlunted on Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PantsFreeZone
level1
level1

Re: This game if full of game breaking bugs

Postby PantsFreeZone » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:42 pm

Don't listen to this nutter.

The game is worth the price.

I bought it on steam and I have close to 700 hours enjoying the sim.

He's obviously either a disgruntled former employee or one of those impossible to please types.
MostBlunted
level1
level1

Postby MostBlunted » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:44 pm

I can give you both of my bugged save games...I´m non employee of whatever, just telling my experience.

If I´m wrong pls help me to fix this:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=55427

And help me to fix my invisible prisoners in my second game...

I bought this game 3 days ago, steam sale, campaign was working very good for me, but the "free game" isn´t working at all, it has bugs, game breakings bugs! So I won´t recommend anyone to buy this!
Trixi
level2
level2

Postby Trixi » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:50 pm

Vermutlich hast du einen veralteten mod installiert.
MostBlunted
level1
level1

Postby MostBlunted » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:18 pm

Trixi wrote:Vermutlich hast du einen veralteten mod installiert.

Ich spiele das Spiel erst seit 3 Tagen (da war es im Sale), ich habe genau NULL Mods installiert. Und ich finde das Prinzip vom Spiel auch super, und das Spiel wäre auch super, wenn ich mal länger als 2-3 Stunden spielen könnte ohne auf nen Bug zu stoßen der das weiterkommen mehr oder weniger unmöglich macht für mich.
07onur
level1
level1

Postby 07onur » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:21 pm

You need to share your save files. Screenshots tell us nothing.
MostBlunted
level1
level1

Postby MostBlunted » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:01 pm

07onur wrote:You need to share your save files. Screenshots tell us nothing.

I´ve already overwritten the savegame, sorry. But hey, that was an Day 6 savegame...I didn´t had anything important. I just try my luck in my third free roam game now, if it won´t work, if it´s getting bugged again then whatever, bye bye my 30 bucks...wont kill me, but declare this game as Alpha/Beta please, if THIS is a final than good luck for all buyers, and I won´t recommend to buy it. Not for 30 bucks! It´s more worth like 5 bucks in this state. Not possible to get into mid/late game for me yet due to bugs.

And why do I need to share savegames to proof that my prisoners are invisible, just check the screen...sure I could have sent them to the edge of the map but why should I...it´s was just another game breaking bug,,,

There is still no answer on my canteen bug, this game has a lot of game breaking bugs, dont deny it, it´s a beta for 30$

But no worries, I´ll post my next game breaking bug here, I mean the savegame, won´t take long Í guess! If I would start to post minor bugs I would just spam the forum...
MostBlunted
level1
level1

Postby MostBlunted » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:24 pm

And I´ve got another bug....not game breaking yet but still:

Please explain me why this one damn cell is invalid, according to the game...the rest of my cells works, all are built the same way...

And yeah, they all lack some Power...I know...but thats not the problem:

This game is full of those bugs, DONT BUY IT! DONT SUPPORT STUFF LIKE THAT!

I can upload the replay if you like...but yea..it´s not the game, it´s me...at least I reached day 4 until I got a bug... AWESOME! I wish i could get my money back or please explain me what is wrong with this cell, compared to the all others cell you can see on this screenshot? It´s not 2x3? It´s not enclosed? I don´t know, tell me please! Fucking bugged alpha game for 30$.

Here is another more zoomed out picture:
[img]
http://250kb.de/u/151010/j/64TxCbCIKCDh.jpg[/img]

Can the devs, if those read this forum, please contact steam so I can get my money back? Doesn´t make sense to play this bugged game...at least say in your steam descrription that this is an alpha version for 40$!
Trixi
level2
level2

Postby Trixi » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:59 pm

Deine scheiß zelle ist ganz links unten nicht als zelle definiert, da sind keine kacheln. das heißt deine zelle hat nur 5 Felder.

versuch doch mal das spiel auf fehler zu überprüfen. Und in den Grafikeinstellungen sollte man das Filtern ausstellen.
MostBlunted
level1
level1

Postby MostBlunted » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:02 pm

Die Zelle ist sehr wohl als Zelle definiert, also alle Felder...da sieht doch sogar nen blinder auf dem Screenshot...
MostBlunted
level1
level1

Postby MostBlunted » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:05 pm

[quote="MostBlunted"]Die Zelle ist sehr wohl als Zelle definiert, also alle Felder...da sieht doch sogar nen blinder auf dem Screenshot...aber ich werd mich halt weiter mit dieser 30€ Alpha beschäftigen bis ich mein Geld zurück bekomme....

Und mal ehrlich, für wie doof hälst du mich? Die Zelle neu zu "definieren" war mein erster Lösungsansatz...
RGeezy911
level5
level5

Postby RGeezy911 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:13 am

Here's what I can see from the screenshots posted:

• With the canteen - prisoners need complete access to the canteen from Point A (where they are) to Point B (the canteen). From the screenshot on your other topic, the outside area is marked as Staff Only, which is causing the problem.

• With the cell - one of the tiles inside the cell is not actually marked as a cell. I can visually see this from the screenshot. To fix, go into the Rooms Menu, click on Cell, then Click & Drag the 2x3 area again. Once done, wait a few seconds for the game to see the changes.

• With the invisible prisoners - they are not invisible, they are simply hidden in the Fog of War. To remove the fog, you must have Guards Patrolling those areas - or you need to setup CCTV Cameras to watch the area. Otherwise, you won't be able to see what your prisoners are doing.

• Finally - you need to remember to rotate your doors + staff doors. They are currently installed in the wrong direction. To rotate, click your Middle Mouse Button / Wheel or press R.
Hope this helps you!

Potatoes.
MostBlunted
level1
level1

Postby MostBlunted » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:31 am

Thanks for your reply!
RJenkos
level2
level2

Postby RJenkos » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:01 pm

Don't blame the game because you don't know how to play it :roll:
Kregoth
level0

Postby Kregoth » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:54 pm

You really should stop playing sandbox mode and play campaign. Your prisoners ARE NOT invisible, they are in an area without any surveillance, post guards in all your rooms and cell blocks, to keep them visible. If you don't then you can't see what your prisoners are doing, because no one is watching them, simple as that!

Again I suggest you stop playing Sandbox until you played most the campaign, as NONE of what you posted are bugs, they are simple user error. Don't feel bad about it, this isn't an easy game to master.

Return to “General”