Worst prisoners you ever had to deal with?

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

FTR
level1
level1

Worst prisoners you ever had to deal with?

Postby FTR » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:47 pm

Hello,

I am sure everyone that's paying attention to his inmates had to sometimes deal with exceptionally strong and violent prisoners. The worst of the worst.

Some of the stuff he did includes disarming armed guard immediately and shooting him and 3 other guards before he was taken down, only because I hired two other armed guards and put them into free fire. He obviously survived bullet wound and continues to cause chaos in my prison.

Who is your biggest "troublemaker"?
fresh meat
level1
level1

Re: Worst prisoners you ever had to deal with?

Postby fresh meat » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:53 pm

instigator + extremely volatile (+some other traits, also legendary).....starting a full scale riot in the morning canteen just for his personal amusement
Pogmothoin
level2
level2

Postby Pogmothoin » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:57 pm

Extremely Deadly, Extremely Volatile and Extremely Tough, with some of the nasty hidden traits = At least one murder every day.
rubene45
level0

Postby rubene45 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:21 am

Legendary, 4 trails as extreme atleast 5 murders per day (Half of the day on solitary) XD
Lazarus52980
level1
level1

Postby Lazarus52980 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:43 pm

rubene45 wrote:Legendary, 4 trails as extreme atleast 5 murders per day (Half of the day on solitary) XD

Imagine that guy as a gang leader, where all of his gang members will be super angry whenever he is locked up.
FTR
level1
level1

Postby FTR » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:00 pm

Lazarus52980 wrote:Imagine that guy as a gang leader, where all of his gang members will be super angry whenever he is locked up.

Well..

Yes, he is gang leader. Because of "cop killer" trait I have to manually stop my guards from beating him to death..
AndyO1
level1
level1

Postby AndyO1 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:12 pm

Extremely Deadly, Extremely Volatile and Extremely Tough, with some of the nasty hidden traits = At least one murder every day.

Well. If you let him kill someone every day, then you obviously arent controlling him properly.

Me? Extremely Volatile + Cop killer + Extremely Tough and some others. Legendary too. He was on death row also. He started punching up his cell, and immediately the armed guard stationed there wend and tried to stop him. Well. He disarmed him (i have an assault rifle mod for my armed guards and a pistol mod for my guards.) and took his rifle. He then proceeded to shoot down the three guards left in the cellblock and shoot another armed guard before he was taken down by a concealed guard. He never made it out of his cellblock alive.
WyDavies
level2
level2

Postby WyDavies » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:01 pm

I once got a Legendary who was Extremely Deadly, Extremely Volatile, Extremely Tough - and a Snitch.
I was left bewildered where I was meant to put him. I ended up putting him in permanent lockdown and he responded by going nuts at least once a day.
gotreg
level0

Postby gotreg » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:23 pm

Legendary
Extremely Strong
Extremely Tough
Extremely Volatile
Stoical
Fearless

his misconduct record track is longer than (any) EU direction, I did not resist to punish him - lifetime solitary.
Twice a day he is demolishing his solitary cell and trying to escape.

Thanks God he is not gang member......
Biggley
level0

Postby Biggley » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:24 pm

One of my first legendary prisoners, max security, murdered fellow prisoners, which led to Supermax and more murders. Eventually I got him in a solitary cell and bricked him in :( took a while for him to go, I thought he was going to punch his way out!
eths2
level1
level1

Postby eths2 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:41 am

Mine was a legendary who killed a guard, ran out and killed an armed guard before proceeding to kill multiple guards (and hurting a few prisoners) and then escaping out my front door. I was so shocked now I just lock all legendaries far far away.
redd
level1
level1

Postby redd » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:49 am

Mine was an ostensibly average guy called Ian Moon. He wasn't legendary, he wasn't even particularly troublesome, or so I thought, and that's why I'm submitting him here as the worst.

I manually pore through my .prison file from time to time to find exactly who's deserving of SuperMax, other than the obvious choices like those flagged as deadly etc. and it'd been a while since my last audit. I was identifying all the individuals who'd killed while incarcerated and tallying up their 'score', the most typical having two bodies and the odd outlier with four or five. Then I came across a glaring anomaly: Ian Moon.

Ian Moon. The name didn't seem familiar, so I checked in on the prison itself. There he is, reading a book in the yard. "Really don't remember seeing this guys face", I thought. Yet Mr. Moon had somehow managed to accrue a total of thirty-six kills. Needless to say he was immediately issued a new jumpsuit and sent to live with the more colourful psychopaths.

I'm still running the same prison today, but unfortunately Moon is no longer a guest. I was alerted to an incident mere days after he came to light and got to SuperMax just in time to see him being mauled to death by a rogue German Shepherd.

Perhaps you too have a Mr. Moon...
Hecthor Doomhammer
level1
level1

Postby Hecthor Doomhammer » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:47 pm

I edited in myself as a Gang Leader with the following stats:
Extremely tough
Extremely Strong
Stoical
Fearless
Extremely Volatile
Extremely Deadly
Expert Fighter
Instagator
Gang Member

Then, once my gang had 50 members, I edited in 30 prisoners, all part of my gang with the same stats, except they were not the extreme versions (so Skilled Fighter in stead of Expert Fighter).
and at the start of the next session, all 31 members had an edited Boiling Point of 1.000000 to really get stuff going. It became a fucking cauldron of chaos and I loved it.
Dutex
level0

Postby Dutex » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:43 pm

First guy:

He's on permanent solitary guarded by armed guards. He flips out once in every two hours. There isn't even a toilet in his solitary cell so he can't destroy it every time he flips. Good thing is that he's not deadly..

Second guy:
How much could world want one person to be killed.. This much:

This guy is Legendary Snitch, Cop killer, (bugged) high? federal witness on death row who flips out on regular intervals.. He is totally gonna survive!

Maybe the most humane thing for all would just let my armed guards shoot him. Especially for me as a player..

Return to “General”